drawing [tord and matt]

little: tord
cg: matt
this was requested by Xx-C0ff1n_Dw3ll3r-xX so i hope you enjoy <3

matt was in his room, happily obsessing over himself. as he looked in the mirror, he complimented himself in every which way possible. meanwhile, tord was on the living room floor, drawing a picture. but the WAY he drew the picture was in a very childlike art style, suitable enough for ages 3 to 7. tord was indeed a little. he even had a red pacifier in his mouth, and he was wearing a red onesie. the drawing he was making was a surprise for matt, and now was the perfect time to work on it, you know, since matt was up in his room.
as tord finished the last scribble on the picture, he put down his crayon, looked at the picture, and squealed in joy. the picture was about matt and tord at the park, and matt was pushing tord on the swing. tord happily put his crayons back in the box, and he was about to go upstairs and show matt.
unfortunately, as he was about to go upstairs, tom came over. if you already guessed, tom and tord were NOT on good terms with one another. and when tom saw tord in his regressed state, he knew it was time for the ultimate teasing show to begin.
"oh, i guess we now know who the baby of the house is." said tom with a smirk. "nooo.." said tord in a whiny voice. "now stop your friggen whining, and what is this?" tom snatched the drawing from tord, who had tears in his eyes now. after examining the picture, tom said this: "bro, this legit looks like crap! why would you waste your time making crap, matt would hate this. this would make matt lose his appetite everytime, because it's CRAP."
when tom said that, tord immediately started to cry. "i thought matt wuv it..!" he sobbed. "haha, nope. he's gonna flush this crap down the toilet the second he sees it." tom snapped.
meanwhile, matt was still obsessing over himself. that's when he heard the racket going on downstairs. "is that a kidnapper? or a puppy dog? or, better yet, is it a HELICOPTER?" he exclaimed. he ran downstairs to see a bawling little and a guy laughing at that bawling little.
immediately, this made matt upset. he felt as if he didn't respond quickly enough to the drama. "tom, what's the matter with you? you know better than to treat an age regressor like trash. and besides, i feel this drawing is NOT crap, in fact, it's absolutely beautiful!" he said.
unfortunately, tom didn't care about a thing matt said. "matt, here's the thing. i HATE tord. you and edd know that pretty well. therefore, i have the right to make fun of him." he sassed. "well tom, if you really think that, you can go straight to your room." matt responded. "pfft, what am i, 5 years ol-"
"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM!"
"...ok..." said tom nervously, as he immediately went to his room.
then, matt turned to tord. "now tord, that meanie head tom isn't gonna hurt you anymore. dada thinks your drawing is beautiful." tord whimpered a little. "put dawing in your woom...?" he asked in a small voice. "yes tord, i'm definitely going to do so." matt responded. this cheered tord up. "otay!" he said enthusiastically. matt smiled in response.
matt then went up to his room and happily put the drawing up on his wall. he was happy that tord took the time to make a gift specifically for him.

608 words, i hope you enjoy ♡