tomee bear [tom and tord]

little: tom
cg(s): tord (and edd at one point)
ok i kinda got some inspiration from sml for this-

it was an ordinary afternoon. tom was listening to his music, and tord was reading hentai. then suddenly, tord had what he thought was a good idea at the time: he would pull a prank on tom.
now, normally, when tord would prank tom, he would prank tord back, and then this would lead into a prank war. poor edd and matt hated prank wars.
however, this time around, this wasn't going to lead to a prank war. this would lead into something worse.
the prank was that tord would pretend that tom's stuffed bear, tomee bear was sent to the moon. he would tie a bunch of balloons around him, and let him go outside. and that's exactly what he did. but what he didn't notice was that tomee bear was in a tree instead of the moon.
then tord went inside as if nothing had happened, then, all of a sudden..
"i think i'm gonna get tomee bear," tom said.
immediately tord tried not to laugh. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY." tom snapped. "look. what if i told you i know EXACTLY where tomee bear is?" said tord. "well then where the hell is he." tom responded. "ok, i'll give you three hints," said tord, "he's really far away... he's really high up.." then it came out of tord's mouth: "he's on the moon."
this made tord burst into laughter the second he said it. tom was NOT having it. "HOW DID YOU SEND HIM TO THE DAMN MOON. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE."
tord explained how he did, which just made tom even more mad. but soon, tom started to cry. "I WAN' MY BEAR..." he sobbed. but unfortunately, tom's crying made tord laugh even harder. "awwww, is the wittle baby cwying?" he mocked. tom then cried some more. edd then heard the racket. "what's going on in here?" he asked. tom then ran to him in tears. "TOMEE BEAR WENT BYE BYE..." he wailed. edd was confused, but after looking at tord, he gave tord the most dirtiest look ever. "tord, you are messed up. tom NEEDS that bear, he has nightmares if he doesn't sleep with him. plus, tom is an age regressor, which only made your dumb 'prank' even worse."
after hearing those words come out of edd's mouth, tord immediately felt guilty. he never realized tom was a little. although he has seen tom doing childish things before, but he never thought anything of it. tord didn't know what to say. all he said was "..i'm sorry." edd nodded, and said "i think you need to apologize to tom too, and get tomee bear back. speaking of, is that tomee bear in the tree?"
the three boys immediately looked at it. when tom saw tomee bear, he squealed with joy. "tomee bear! tomee bear!" he giggled. then tord made a decision: he would start being nicer to tom whenever he was in little space, because he knew it was terribly rude to prank a regressor, and steal their comfort objects. so he decided to start being nice to him right away; he got tomee bear out of the tree. "look who missed you tom!" said tord enthusiastically. tom happily hugged tomee bear. "thank u uncle tord!" squeaked tom; he mainly called edd "dada", and matt "mama". and now, tord was his uncle. "awww, your welcome <3" smiled tord, as he gave tom a big hug. they have started to get along a little bit better, which was a nice change to the household. and a lot more peaceful.

611 words, btw i am sorry for not updating, i forget wattpad exists tbh