bad day [tord and edd]

little: tord
cg: edd
requested by my friend on deviantart└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

tord had just gotten home. edd was in the living room, on his computer, doing work. "oh, welcome back tord," edd said in a polite voice. but tord was not having it. he slammed the door shut, threw his shoes off, and ran to his room, slamming his own door in the process. edd was about to tell him off for being rude, but he didn't wanna risk tord screaming at him. so he stayed silent.
tord ran to his room and slammed the door. he was so mad because his day was extremely rough. nothing went his way, and he didn't like that. and whenever he got mad, he started to regress. regressing was common with tord, but he swore to himself he would never do it in front of his roommates. especially tom.
tord was mad, but then he started crying profusely. he didn't wanna be mad anymore, but he didn't wanna slip into little space. unfortunately for him, he was slipping even more. he went up and snuggled with a stuffed toy he really liked. he even started sucking on a red pacifier too. but that didn't mean he was feeling better. he just laid there, crying until his face went numb. all he wanted was someone to take care of him.
meanwhile, edd was still doing work on his computer. that's when he heard the sound of someone crying. quickly jumping to conclusion, he knew it was tord. he knew he felt bad for how he was when he first returned, and edd had to do something about it.
he went to tord's room and opened the door. in his room, he saw tord in the state that he was. the poor boy didn't even notice edd. but edd noticed him, and immediately knew the situation.
he went over to comfort tord. "hey, it's all gonna be ok.." he said softly. tord looked at edd and began to calm down a bit. he definitely wanted someone to be able to comfort him. and edd was perfect.
tord decided to show edd his stuffed toy. edd loved it so much, he gave it a little hug. tord told him his stuffie appreciated hugs.
after a while, they decided to lay down, and just watch some cartoons together. tord was happy, edd was happy. everyone was happy.

398 words. this was rushed. i saw something that emotionally damaged me. i'm sorry.