Chapter 21

Sms from: Jazlyn
Hey Kat! Just wondering if we were still going to the movies tomorrow?

Sms to: Jazlyn
Yeah sorry I totally forgot. Today has been crazy. But some stuff happened so it's probably just going to be me and you. Sorry! but we can go at 2:30

Sms from: Jazlyn
That's fine, see you there!

"Hey Max are you still going to 5 movies tomorrow?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I ?"

"I don't know change of heart?"

"Don't worry just because little miss sunshine is going to be there doesn't mean I won't want to go anymore."

"That's not what I meant at all but whatever just go to sleepy grumpy."

Kat didn't understand why Max has such an attitude towards Jazlyn but she honestly didn't care enough to try to figure it out.

--------------------------------------------------

"Max hurry up before we're late for the movie."

"Just calm down, besides everyone else isn't even here yet..."

"I don't even think they're coming."

"Why would they?"

"I don't know considering the fact that Ashton was arrested yesterday going to a public movie theater wouldn't be the smartest move."

"Well call someone and see."

Kat decided to call Calum since she was one of the guys she was the closest with.

Ringing, ringing, Ringing,

"Hey what's up kit Kat?"

"Nothing much I was just wondering if you and the others were still going to the movies."

"Oh um yeah we're going to leave now actually."

"Okay see ya..

"Max they're leaving now which means of we don't want to be late we have to leave now."

"Okay okay fine I don't even want to go." Max said sighing while she grabbed her car keys.

It's like Kat had to force herself not to say "then don't." right to her face. But she didn't want to be mean do she just kept her mouth shut.

"The movie theater on Brooks right?"

"Yeah."

Kat could see the look of annoyance on Max's face the whole ride there. As soon as the arived at the movie theater Kat almost jumped out the car as soon as she parked the car. Kat saw Michael waving from the ticket booth first, then she soon saw Jazlyn walking from her car. "Hey Jazlyn!" Kat waved her over towards her and Max. "Hey guys."
"So where are the others?"
"They're over there at the ticket booth." Kat pointed towards the entrance of the theater. " Who are the other two I mean they look familiar but still." Jazlyn asked walking towards them with Kat. "Oh yeah I forgot you haven't met these two Michael, Ashton this is Jazlyn."

"Oh yeah I've seen you around school. Ashton said.

"Oh yeah I figured we go to the same school, nice to meet you." Jazlyn shook Ashtons hand. "And you too Michael."

"We shoold go inside if we want good seats you know." Luke finally spoke. "You know you never actually just stop to say hey how are you doing you always have to just get straight to the point." Kat said looking in Luke's direction as they walked towards the ticket man. "Hello Kat how the fuck are ya today."

"You didn't have to curse at me." Kat said pushing Luke .

Everyone paid for their own own popcorn and snacks as they walked towards theater one to go see Insidious 3. " I don't do well with scary movies in going to need protect." Jazyln said jokingly.
"Sit by Ashton because he is just so great at protecting people and helping them out in bad situations." Luke said walking in front of the others. Everyone could tell there was obvious shade being thrown. Everyone except Jazlyn. "Well maybe I will haha." Jazlyn said looking towards Ashton. "All Ashton did was smile politely and walk into the theater after the others.

OOOOOHHHHHH SHOTS FIRED BY LUKE BUT ANY WAY TBC HOPE YOU ENJOYED.