Chapter 27

Kat sighed as she flopped down on the couch. "Mum," she called out, and no reply. "Mother," she said a little louder and still no reply. She sighed, maybe she was at the studio.

She closed her eyes and tries to think. She decided to call the one person who she could trust with the situation.

"Ugh pick up,"she whispered after the fifth ring. "Hello?"
"Max I'm having a crisis."
"Which is?"
Kat inhaled deeply and tried to get her thoughts together. "Okay quick version both Mars and Luke asked me to the dance and I don't know who to pick and I think I hurt Luke's feelings by not picking him immediately. Also I really want to eat in and out burger for the rest of my life now." Kat said quickly and dramatically.

"It's really simple choose Luke."

"But why?"

"Because Mars hasn't even spoken to you since the fight incident so why would he want to go to the dance with you? I don't know it doesn't sound right if you ask me."
Kat could practically hear Max roll her eyes through the phone. "Yeah I guess you're right." Kat said

"Besides, and and Luke would make a cute couple."

"Goodbye, Max." She rolled her eyes as she hung up the phone.

She sat on the couch and nervously played with her phone in her hands. "Just call him Katrina." She said to herself. She finally worked up the courage to call him. She sat on the couch as she nervously listened to the phone ring.

"Yes," Luke sounded annoyed. His tone of voice didn't help Kat's nervousness. "Well um, would it be too late to accept your offer?" She asked. The line was silent for awhile. Finally, Luke sighed. "Well I already have the tickets so why not." Kat smiled, "Thanks, Luke."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah go do homework or whatever. Bye."
"Bye." She said hanging up the phone. She didn't know why but she was so excited.

Sms to: Max
Guess who's going to the dance with Luke?

Sms from: Max
You I suppose

Sms to: Max
Yup :)

Kat smiled as she attempted to do her home work but the butterflies in her wouldn't allow her.

A/N

Yes another short filler chapter, it was way way way longer but Wattpad decided to be a douche and delete the 3,000 and something words I had written so thanks Wattpad kinda pissed about that but anyways I'll either update later today or tomorrow depending if I feel like re writing all this shit over but it's going to be a major chapter I guess so yeah bye