chapter 9

"Max......Max.......MAX!!"

"what gosh I was expressing my sadness."

" look I appreciate the concern you have for me going to London but honestly its only for a week how the hell would I replace you in a week."

Max sighed on the other end. "I don't know from what you tell me you had lots of friends in London you could replace me with them."

"I had two friends to be exact and technically I replaced them with you and some losers who call themselves a punk rock band."

"Don't try to make jokes I'm serious."

" Whatever well I'm off to the airport now so I'll talk to you later."

"ugh I hate you fine but call me as soon as you land and I mean it."

"ugh fine and do me a favor."

"what?"

"Get a life while I'm gone."

I hung up the phone quiet amused at Max."

incoming message

from: Max :-P

I hate you and BTW I have a life.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Okay Mum I'm ready."

"its about time anylonger we would have missed our flight."

As much as I love London I don't see why my mum was so excited, all she is going to do is argue with my dad and pretend like we're a perfect family and their fighting doesn't affect me or my brother. its tiring acting like we're the perfect family all for publicity and media. "so Kat when are you going to listen to the songs that your always writing but you pretend your not for some reason. " Never Mother have you ever thought I write my songs for only me and not for entertainment for the whole world." well, the silence I was once enjoying is now gone. "why what's the point of writing songs if no one else can hear them?."

"I don't know because it makes me happy okay can you just drop it."

" wasting your talent is never good I mean look at your brother he works hard on his acting career because he knows he has talent and he trys to make use of it and he's perfectly happy. "

Heaven knows how much I wanted to tell her that the only reason Jacob is "happy" with this pathetic thing we call a family is because half of the time he's out of it high off of cannabis. If it wasn't for him smoking all the time he would be as miserable as the rest of us in this family.

"can we just drop it the sooner we get to the airport and get to London the better me head is killing me."

This trip I was once excited for is already going to be hell.

Ummmmm.....so yeah just a filler chapter nothing much but um ily all comment and vote please thank you for reading (★^O^★)