Chapter 8: "White sugar, look here."

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 8: "White sugar, look here."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 8: "White sugar, look here."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
So Bai Tang looked at the installation in front of him, a little confused, two long bandages went around the pillars on the bathroom ceiling and hung down and tied into a knot, from a distance it looked like they were going to hang themselves together.

"This is to let go." Jiang Yunshu pulled the shorter one and then the longer one, "This is for the feet, be careful, the wound should not touch the water, Don't fall."

After he finished speaking, he frowned and thought for a while, then said seriously, "How about I help you wash it?" As a doctor, he didn't have much emotional fluctuations in the face of other people's nakedness. To put it nicely, it's just a mass of muscle tissue with its own strengths.

"No need!" Bai Tang only thought of something to toss himself, just like before, Jiang Yunsu put him in a bathtub full of water, and when he choked, he lifted it up and admired After a while of his embarrassed demeanor, he pressed his lips together cruelly, repeatedly, completely treating him as a plaything that could provide some fun.

White sugar only remembers the desperation of suffocating and drowning, the warm yellow light illuminates the bathroom, the water that wraps him is hot, and the hand that holds him is also hot, but he is like falling In the cold cave, I don't know how much water he drank, and finally he curled up weakly on the cold marble floor.

The initiator sat casually on the chair with Erlang's legs crossed, looking at him with a sullen face and a little disgust, as if he could bring so little entertainment.

Jiang Yunsu put on slippers, kicked his soft belly, said get out, and said you stained my floor, and he would kneel down and apologize: "I'm sorry...cough, thank you sir. "

Thinking of the past, Bai Tang's face paled a little, and she struggled to the death without hope, "Sir, I'll just wash it myself, I'll pay attention..."

But I didn't expect Jiang Yunsu to speak very well today, so I only heard alpha say: "Okay, call me for something."

The sound of the water came from the bathroom. Jiang Yunshu waited outside the door for a while before leaving. He found a large box and moved it to the bedroom, opened the third cabinet door, and put the inside The **** was thrown into the box one by one, and when I took it out, I could even see dried blood on several iron bars.

Jiang Yunshu didn't know what he was in. He had never been so angry before, but in his anger there was some powerlessness and fear. If he hadn't been reborn, how long would Baitang suffer from inhuman treatment?

When he looked at the trophies in the glass display cabinet, he was in a different mood. He took out these trophies and put them in the third cabinet that had just been cleaned up. Close the door with a bang.

The outside is very beautiful, but the inside is tyrannical and arrogant. Jiang Yunshu has seen many such hypocritical and incompetent people, but he never thought that he would be in such a person's body.

But he couldn't figure it out again, if "self" is really bad for Baitang, why is Baitang still reluctant to divorce?

The sound of water in the bathroom has not stopped, Jiang Yunshu sat in the living room, took out his mobile phone and asked a question on the online search engine: Why is omega unwilling to divorce? Click Search.

Then he was shocked to find that this problem did not appear in the era of big data network in a lot of mixed information.

What does this mean? On behalf of this world, no one will have this question.