89

Chapter 89 "All right."

    Before going out, Bai Tang put the small notebook into Alpha's briefcase, and the bracelet on his wrist slipped out from his sleeve, "I stuffed the notebook in." Jiang Yunshu pressed the omega against the door and kissed it for a while before saying:

    " Good."

    The trees outside the car window retreated one by one, and Bai Tang asked: "By the way, Dr. Jiang, is the meeting with Dr. Shen adjusted to today?"

    As a doctor, when there is no operation, Jiang Yunshu's off-duty time is Shen Ting The doctors in the oncology surgery department knew that Jiang Yunshu had just passed out from overwork, so these days they said they would help with the night shift first, so he could only force Shen Ting to work overtime.

    Jiang Yunshu said, "Yes."

    Baitang said, "Then I'll come over from Fengqi as soon as possible, and you wait for me, Doctor Jiang!"

    If Jiang Yunshu remembered correctly, Baitang has classes today on the 1st, 2nd, 56th, and 90th , Students who have been to college know that this kind of class arrangement is the most disgusting, especially when the dormitory is far away from the teaching building.

    Bai Tang reported today's itinerary to him yesterday. First, he took his tablet to go to the first and second quarters, then went to the library to do organizational work in the third and fourth quarters, ate takeaway in the study room of the teaching building at noon, and finished the fifth and sixth quarter After class, he went to Fengqi. After class at 5:40, he had to leave immediately to come to the Imperial Hospital to accompany him. After the psychological treatment, he didn't even have time for dinner, and then hurried back to school to catch the tenth class.

    "Bai Tang," Jiang Yunshu stopped at the school gate, "Actually, in a situation like today, you don't have to use it." "

    Eh?" Bai Tang paused as he pushed the door open, and then closed it with a bang, "Doctor Shen Did you say I don’t need to go?”

    Jiang Yunshu said: “No, I think you’re too rushed today.”

    Omega asked again: “Don’t you want me to accompany you?”

    Jiang Yunshu was silent for a few seconds, and said honestly: “No.”

    Bai Tang Laughing, Wei Wei leaned over to ask for a kiss to her alpha, "That's right, I also want to be with you, the evening class is innovation and entrepreneurship, it doesn't matter if you miss a class, there is nothing more important than you. "

    Jiang Yunshu sucked Baitang's lower lip, "Don't order fast food that is too oily or too salty for takeout, eat enough, and be careful." "

    Okay... well." His lips were bitten and pulled out, and Alpha didn't seem to let go at all. Bai Tang had no choice but to push him, "Don't be late for work! Let go!"

    Bai Tang came to the class, the environment was as noisy as last time, but the only difference was that the back row led by Wang Zifeng Those alphas, although their faces were ugly, did not yell and express their deformed views.

    Bai Tang sat next to Xie Anqi, and asked in a low voice: "What's going on?"

    Xie Anqi also whispered: "Before you came, they were scolded by the girls once. Have you read the comments online?

    " After the Husband Case", the media gave this matter another name, the "Chumou Killing Husband Case".

    Baitang has been paying attention to this matter since last night. It has been 6 days since Xu killed her husband, but there are 30 trending searches, so far there are still 8 about Xu and 6 about Chu.