88

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 88: "Locked."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 88: "Locked."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Yunshu took out a black peaked cap from the back seat and put it on the white sugar head.

The sugar was supported and turned around, the alpha adjusted the tension little by little, and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Okay." Bai Tang picked up the hat, reached out and pulled his forehead hair back and put it on again.

The two got out of the car, Jiang Yunshu naturally stretched out his hand, omega took it, and walked to the mall together.

White sugar has not been to the mall for a long time. What you can see is the wide space and high-end storefront. The floor under your feet is clean enough to reflect the dazzling lights on the ceiling.

The last time I came to the mall...seems like 5 years ago?

Baitang is like a country kid who entered the city for the first time.

The peaked cap covered most of her face, and only her fair and small chin could be seen. Instantly her eyes went straight, she stepped on her partner's shoe, and she madly hit her friend's rib with her elbow, "Hey, hey, is that a star? Isn't that right?"

My friend's head suddenly swept around like a lightning wave, "Where is it?!"

"On the back, a pure white sweater inside and a black coat outside, holding a man who doesn't know what he looks like."

The slot is scared to death, so scary! But it's also so handsome!"

Jiang Yunshu frowned and retracted his gaze, taking Bai Tang's shoulders.

omega asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay," Jiang Yunshu said, "go buy a bracelet or eat first?"

"Buy the bracelet first?" Bai Tang was very excited, "I haven't chosen what to eat!"

The two walked into a jewelry store, and Jiang Yunshu asked, "Hello, are there any bracelets or chains with locks?"

The counter lady said yes, and took them to a counter.

Sugar looked over one by one.

The waiter wanted to find a topic to chat to show kindness. She smiled and asked, "Who is wearing it?"

Jiang Yunshu said: "He."

Sugar said: "Me."

The cabinet sister introduced Jiang Yunshu and made a joke: "It's also haha, the omega has to be locked up, and if it is locked, it will not be able to run away. If the omega brings it, it will be a little more elegant..."

Sugar frowned uncomfortably when she heard this.

Jiang Yunshu raised his head and asked blankly, "Is it funny?"

The counter lady was stunned.

Jiang Yunshu directly pulled the sugar out of the store.

The lady in the cabinet looked at the backs of the two and was upset, and complained to others: "What's wrong... Obviously other alphas are very happy to hear it."

Jiang Yunshu rubbed omega's palm with his fingertips, tilted his head and said, "I don't mean that."

"I know," Bai Tang shook his head, but his face had collapsed, "but they are so annoying."

Jiang Yunshu wanted to kiss his omega to comfort him, but in public, he had no choice but to tighten the latter's hand, "Leave them alone."

The two went to the second jewelry store.