83

MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 83: "Part of white sugar."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 83: "Part of white sugar."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Tang sat nervously in the seat, in front of three beta men in white coats, one of them said: "Hello, I'm Lu Bin from Corning Hospital, don't be afraid, I just ask some problems."

Corning Hospital, a psychiatric hospital in the second district, has the qualification for identification.

In simple terms, they need to judge whether the patient has psychotic symptoms through symptomology and the patient's psychological assessment. The most important point is to ask whether people around the patient have been attacked, which is to determine whether the patient has a situation that seriously impairs social functioning.

After 15 minutes, Baitang opened the door and came out. Jiang Yunshu remembered that Omega said in the reminder that he was a little scared, so he took him and asked, "Are you afraid?"

Sugar shook her head.

Jiang Yunshu leaned over and didn't say a little: "Stay away from Jiang Haiyun, rely on the police over there, just wait for me to come out here, you know?"

Jiang Haiyun was unshaven, dressed in sloppy clothes, and looked a little sluggish. Since Jiang Yunshu cut off his living expenses, he took a chance to gamble. Unexpectedly, not only did he lose everything, but also owe a lot of debt.

Jiang Yunshu didn't know much about Jiang Jinsheng, so he shared the money with Jiang Hai and asked the latter to find these two neighbors. They were both insulted and injured by Jiang Jinsheng at the beginning.

In order, Jiang Yunshu, Jiang Haiyun, Jiang Ruanjia and two neighbors will enter the room one by one to record the interrogation.

When everything was over, it was already 6:12 in the evening, Jiang Yunshu shook hands with the medical staff: "It's hard work."

Jiang Haiyun grabbed Jiang Yunshu's shoulder and was thrown off by the latter. He said angrily: "Hey, what... money?"

Jiang Yunshu knew that Jiang Haiyun was greedy for life and fear of death, but also bullied the soft and feared the hard, and he sneered in his heart, "Go back and call your account, and call you for the rest after the dust settles."

Jiang Haiyun was in a hurry to use the money, and was charged for debts every day, "Brother, give it to me first, help!"

Jiang Yunshu still remembered that he had touched white sugar, and he didn't do it all the time because Jiang Jinsheng was not sure yet.

He grabbed Jiang Haiyun's collar, didn't speak, just stared so coldly.

"okok!" Jiang Haiyun was strangled and his neck hurt, he immediately raised his hands, "I hide, hide, calm down."

White Sugar's bandaged hand was holding Jiang Yunshu, his face was full of disgust, wishing Alpha could hold back a little longer.

Jiang Haiyun noticed that he did not think that his younger brother had really changed his sex, and how Jiang Yunsu had been to Baitang before was obvious to all. Isn't it commonplace to break your legs and hands when you get home?

And as long as it doesn't go too far, Jiang Yunsu generally doesn't care about his actions.

Being strangled by his younger brother, Jiang Haiyun felt nothing, after all, it was for money, and he couldn't beat it.

But what is an omega? How dare you show this expression to him as alpha?

Jiang Haiyun was angry, and as soon as he was released from the collar, he planned to put his anger on the white sugar, stretched out his hand to push, and yelled: "You little **** dare to be right..."