67

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 67: "also."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 67: "also."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since Jiang Yunshu took the initiative to hold Baitang's hand when he was sleeping that night, Baitang has truly interpreted the four words "taking an inch to make progress" to the extreme.

Today's Jiang Yunshu completed the task of the day early, after ticking the last line in the notebook, he went to bed lightly. As a result, not long after lying down, a rustling sound suddenly came from beside him. At first, Baitang, who he thought was quiet and fast asleep, started to move, and his hand sneaked and openly broke through the two layers of the quilt, and then he held it. own hands.

Jiang Yunshu still closed his eyes, didn't shake it back, didn't throw it away, as if he was asleep.

The sugar didn't stop right away.

They have been holding hands and slept for more than a week, now is the time to break!

Omega hummed and moved his body towards the alpha until there was only a small gap between the two.

Afterwards, Jiang Yunshu felt omega's warm forehead touch his arm, and his calf touched the side of his thigh.

The temperature of the other person is continuously transmitted to himself.

Jiang Yunshu waited for a while, opened his eyes in the dark, turned his head and looked down, only to see the top of his furry head sleeping obediently against him.

Have been sleeping together in the same bed for several months, with the unremitting efforts of Baitang, I finally have a taste of sleeping together.

Before going to bed the next day, the sugar was not satisfied, he held back his shame and asked in a low voice, "Doctor Jiang, can you turn around?"

Jiang Yunshu didn't know why, but he turned around, "What's wrong?"

His heart hit his chest forcefully, and he was very nervous. He was afraid that Jiang Yunshu would show any trace of disgust and resistance.

"Bang, bang, bang—" beats rhythmically.

Jiang Yunshu was no longer silent this time, but asked, "What are you doing?"

Especially, the omega is still arching around, acting like a spoiled child.

big"

Jiang Yunshu closed his eyes again and pressed the back of Bai Tang's head, "Don't move, go to sleep."

One month later, the "Second Star Omega Rescue Foundation" was established, and it was announced that any omega in trouble could contact them, causing a great uproar in the society.

In the same month, there was a lot of fuss between alpha and beta. A huge parade took place in the bustling central area. 98 of the participants were betas. They shouted slogans, held banners and waved flags that read "beta stand up!" "Weakening alpha rights!" Also beta a fair and equitable environment!" etc.

A full street was filled with people, and finally was forcibly suppressed and evacuated by the police.

As a result, the betas gathered again the next day, and the number even increased. More and more betas spontaneously joined this demonstration and protest.

Some excited betas also besieged the alpha police, some of the beta police were bloodied, shouted and took off their uniforms and joined the parade.

On the 5th day of the parade, the central government had to use force to suppress it, shooting two male betas and imprisoning nearly 50 demonstrators. The anger in the betas was at its peak.