39

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 39: "Children who take the college entrance examination are under a lot of pressure."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 39: "Children who take the college entrance examination are under a lot of pressure."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Teacher!" Baitang chased out and stopped Mr. Fang in the corridor, "Teacher, I want to ask, does the house-snatch really exist?"

"I didn't expect you to be interested in this," Mr. Fang said, "According to ancient records, it really exists, but we can't study it."

White sugar hesitated for two seconds, but asked, "Does that exist in real life?"

"It depends on whether you believe it or not," Mr. Fang's eyebrows twitched, and he talked eloquently, "The most basic thing to take home is the separation of body and soul, but with our current level of technology, what is the difference between soul and soul? I don’t know the secret, so I can’t judge whether the soul really exists. Maybe after a long time, scientists’ discoveries, research, and the continuous progress of science and technology can prove that there is a soul, but that is also after a long, long time. Well, at least we can't see it."

"So, it's up to you to believe it or not," Teacher Fang said with a smile, "Most of our older generation believe it, but you young people are probably atheists, right?"

No, he believed it too, the white sugar drooped his eyelashes, maybe it was the reason why my grandmother believed in Buddhism. I also saw with my own eyes a child in the countryside going mad for no reason. The doctor couldn't find the cause. In desperation, the parents found the goddess to cast a spell, and they recovered inexplicably. I have also seen Dr. Duncan McDougall's weight experiment. He put a dying old man on a weighing machine. The moment he died, his weight was 21 grams lighter. Many people said that it was the weight of the soul.

White sugar believes that in a corner that no one cares about, in a place he can't reach, there will be many wonderful things happening, he just doesn't believe that this kind of thing will happen to him.

He didn't expect anyone to come down from the sky and pull him out of the quagmire.

Saturday's Book Fair White Sugar still didn't make it, and Zhou Chaoyu didn't let him go. Although the symptoms of estrus had passed, he was indeed still in estrus.

There are too many people in the book fair, and alpha is very sensitive to the pheromone of omega, even the slightest taste can be captured.

Since Baitang was also preparing for the exam, Jiang Yunshu transformed the guest room into another study.

It's too late, so he has maintained this routine for more than a month: get up at 6:30 in the morning, turn off the mobile phone and computer at 7:00 and sit in the study room, lunch for half an hour, nap for 40 minutes, and dinner for half an hour, except for these hours In addition, study until ten o'clock at night, take a bath and turn off the lights to sleep.

Today, White Sugar also got up at eight o’clock, the curtains of the study were opened, the sun was shining in, and the pages scrolled on the computer screen were all with words such as “soul” and “traversal”, but The more he looked at it, the more irritable he became. The so-called popular science on the Internet seemed to be made up, and it was very mysterious. He simply checked some information on "brain death", not to mention cured, even one case of improvement. No.

Because brain death is death in the true sense.

Even if he believed it, it could not be true...

It was like this until night, Brown Sugar was digging the door with a dog's paw outside the door, calling them out to eat, worrying and sensible.