55

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 55: "Can't stand it."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 55: "Can't stand it."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
White sugar didn't dare to turn off the light to sleep, he was lying on the bed holding brown sugar, his hands and feet curled up under the quilt, trying to retain this insignificant sense of security.

Yes, sleeping with brown sugar, this is the solution he came up with, but it doesn't seem to be very practical. Bai Tang still froze and stared at his eyes, until he was so sleepy that he couldn't hold his eyelids, and he staggered and closed it heavily, but before he could sleep through, when Brown Sugar moved, he was awakened again.

Three or four times back and forth, I was too sleepy but couldn't sleep, Baitang was full of irritability, and felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown. He opened his dry and sore eyes, glanced at the time, it was almost 1 am, and the alpha had not come back.

Forget it, Bai Tang simply sat up and went to the study to spread out the exercise book. He thought to himself, he couldn't sleep anyway, let's study.

—Just waiting for Jiang Yunshu to go home.

The window of the study was facing the iron gate of the garden. He opened the curtains and glanced outside from time to time. Brown Sugar was lying under the desk with her belly wide open, White Sugar resting her bare feet on top, and when her forehead hit the table for the third time, two strong lights finally flashed past the window. He straightened up immediately, leaned on the window and looked down, it was Jiang Yunshu's car!

He put on his slippers and ran out, followed by Brown Sugar. In the quiet night, the house suddenly became noisy.

Sugar swept away the drowsiness just now and ran extra fast.

The sound of keys colliding came from the garden, and he jumped directly down the last two steps of the stairs. The door was opened from the outside, and when he saw Jiang Yunshu's state clearly, he stopped unconsciously.

alpha looks drunk, frowns, eyes half-closed in discomfort, he is supported by a person, his tie is a little crooked, and most importantly, a large area of ​​allergic red from the side The face spreads to the side of the neck and disappears under the shirt.

Full of alcohol and refreshing pheromone.

Baitang cried out: "Doctor Jiang!"

Jiang Yunshu raised his head a little when he heard the sound, and saw the white sugar wearing home clothes in front of him, his first reaction was to look at the time, his brows tightened, "Why are you still not sleeping?"

Jiang Yunsu's pheromone smell is very cold in white sugar, and when it is strong, it seems to fall into a deep, cold well, and the air inhaled is like a sharp and cold ice cone, The throat and trachea were sore from the stabbing, and I couldn't breathe. But when this pheromone was placed on Jiang Yunshu's body, Bai Tang felt as if he was in the iceberg and snow. The glaciers everywhere were as pure as clouds, and the tip of his nose was lingering with the cleanness and coldness of the cold spring.

A few days ago, they followed Zhou Chaoyu's instructions and had been doing pheromone desensitization, but this training was passed quickly. After all, Baitang smelled Jiang Yunsu's pheromone. - He hates Jiang Yunsu to the point of nausea.

A change of people solves everything from the root cause.

The man next to Jiang Yunshu didn't seem to be affected by the pheromone, it should be a beta.

"Why are you allergic?!" Bai Tang became anxious, he was worried and distressed, he stretched out his hand to take Jiang Yunshu over, but found that the beta had been staring at his face.