79

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 79: "Lick each other." Free
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 79: "Lick each other." Free
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zheng Ruyun hesitated for a while, but he hesitated, but said, "Bai Tang is awake."

The alpha, which had been unresponsive for several hours, finally moved.

Zheng Ruyun saw Jiang Yunshu get out of bed, staggering, and the temperature on his body felt cold before reaching him. Alpha's hair is messy, her lips are chapped, and she seems to have some traces of dryness under her eyes.

Jiang Yunshu's voice was rough and hoarse: "How is he? Can I see him? You ask Zhou Chaoyu... I'm sorry, can I see him?"

Zhou Chaoyu stood outside the door without saying a word for a long time.

Qin Zhongnan came back from the outside, and what he saw was this picture, he sighed, "Have you calmed down? I know what you are thinking now, Jiang Yunshu, I am over there. Both Dr. and Lin have gone in, don't worry, you should go to rest first, okay, you will collapse sooner or later if you go on like this."

Zhou Chaoyu's face was very poor, as pale as a piece of paper, her eyebrows twitched, and she was about to speak—

There was a sudden bang in the sugar ward, Zhou Chaoyu paused and pushed the door in.

Sugar's expression was dull, and her eyes were fixed on the dead white ceiling. After several minutes, memory and consciousness slowly flooded into her brain.

"Jiang...Yunshu..." He opened his mouth and shouted silently.

Dr. Jiang back? Did Angel Jiang...have you come back?

The door was pushed open, Bai Tang suddenly raised his head, but what he saw was Zhou Chaoyu.

He looked over Zhou Chaoyu's shoulder and looked back, it was Qin Zhongnan. His tone was anxious but hesitant to hear the result: "How is Dr. Jiang? Health... Has he come back? Is it Dr. Jiang who woke up?"

"Yes, it's him."

Zhou Chaoyu saw Baitang's tense shoulders suddenly collapse, and then raised it again, "How is he? Is he okay? Is there any problem, why did he suddenly fall down? on the ground…"

Zhou Chaoyu was quiet for two seconds before saying, "I was too tired to faint. The doctor gave him sleeping pills and then glucose."

White Sugar wanted to stand up, but he felt dizzy as soon as he propped up his body, he fell back to the ground, and it took a while to recover: "So is he awake now, I want to see him... he Are you here? Senior, let him sit with me and I'll go to him."

Qin Zhongnan and Zhou Chaoyu helped Baitang back to the bed, the latter said, "He's awake, he's next door, I'll tell him."

As soon as Zhou Chaoyu went out, he saw two people looking at each other. He closed his eyes, then raised his head to meet Jiang Yunshu's gaze, and said, "I'm sorry for those words, I didn't mean that, but they still hurt you, I... Forget it, I'll apologize later. Now that Bai Tang is awake, he wants to see you. ."

Jiang Yunshu did not stop at all, crossed Zhou Chaoyu, and walked hurriedly to the next door. The room was dark, and Bai Tang's pale face became more and more obvious. He suddenly didn't dare to approach, so he just stood in the door.

Qin Zhongnan helped them close the door. Seeing Zhou Chaoyu still standing at the door, his tone became serious: "Aren't you going to go up and rest?"

Here in Qin Zhongnan, Zhou Chaoyu is finally not as strong as he is in front of outsiders, "I'm afraid that both of them will be too aggressive, and they will need a tranquilizer when their emotions collapse... I have to watch."