Chapter 14: "Running around again."

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 14: "Running around again."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 14: "Running around again."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
If Jiang Yunsu is still alive, then he will have an impression of Qin Zhongnan's face, after all, it is rare to see a saucy bag alpha wearing thin-chain gold glasses all the time.

It was at a party about a year ago. Qin Shibei, the eldest daughter of Tianfeng Group, went on a business trip. Qin Zhongnan, the second son, was forced to attend. talented designer.

He shook the red wine glass and looked at Jiang Yunsu, who was smiling gracefully and calmly in the crowd with dark eyes. Qin Zhongnan heard that people around him were praising Jiang Yunsu for his graceful etiquette and excellence The extraordinary ability, and the exclamations of a few omegas nearby, said that Jiang Yunsu is also famous for his wife, and I really envy that omega who married Jiang Yunsu.

But Qin Zhongnan is a psychiatrist. He noticed that every time Jiang Yunsu turned around, the contempt and disgust that flashed in his eyes were very subtle expressions, but at that time he thought it was just a personality There is arrogance, after all, an artist.

However, just after halftime, he stepped into the door of the bathroom when he heard the voice of the protagonist tonight. Different from the cheerful and soothing tone outside, the voice in the compartment was arrogant and full of malice. There are also many dirty and vulgar words mixed in.

"Damn, poke the broom handle a little further."

"Pain? Push hard, haven't you eaten."

"Bitch, want to kill you when I get home?"

Qin Zhongnan frowned, turned around and left.

Not long after the second half started, Jiang Yunsu came over to drink, "Mr. Qin has been admired for a long time, he really is a talent."

The voice changed back, Qin Zhongnan twitched the corners of his mouth, he always hated these alphas with different appearances. He lifted the wine glass, "Oh."

As expected, the next second he saw Jiang Yunsu's forehead twitching, which was disgusting and dissatisfying.

"But, I didn't catch any impatient micro-expression yesterday." Qin Zhongnan lay on Zhou Chaoyu's lap and said, "If it's a fake, there is no flaw for two hours. , the soldiers who are good at this can't do it."

In addition, yesterday's Jiang Yunsu's speaking habits were different from the previous two. The tone of the whole paragraph was flat, without any ups and downs, but it gave people a sense of stability and gentleness.

"Well," put the computer on Qin Zhongnan's chest, Zhou Chaoyu was typing with a pair of glasses, "His thanks are also sincere."

Qin Zhongnan played with Zhou Chaoyu's wrist, "Rehabilitate?"

Zhou Chaoyu took out his hand and said lightly, "It is difficult to change the nature of Jiangshan."

"Eh~" Qin Zhongnan grabbed the omega's white wrist again and kissed it, "However, Jiang Yunsu was judged to be brain dead by the doctor before he lost his memory, but he suddenly recovered after half a month, shocking Medicine."

Zhou Chaoyu was not a doctor in this hospital, but when Qin Zhongnan told him about this, he frowned slightly: "It's him? How can brain death be cured."

It is quite prudent to determine that the patient has reached the state of brain death only when the opinions are the same.

Qin Zhongnan finally let go of his already rubbed red wrist, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhou Chaoyu, "The statement given by the hospital at that time was that the doctor made a wrong judgment, otherwise there is no explanation."