81

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 81: "What do you want to do?"
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 81: "What do you want to do?"
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Auntie arrived earlier than them, has cleaned the house and is cooking.

The two moved a reclining chair and put it in front of the door, and let Jiang Ruanjia sit on it with the cat.

Sugar said: "Both cats and dogs!"

"Hmm."

Jiang Yunshu jumped back to the iron gate, looking at the courier package taller than himself, for a while he didn't know where to start, "What is this?"

White Sugar is uncoordinatedly carrying small items with her arms: "Um...a hanging chair? Or a swing? It may also be Brown Sugar's toy."

Jiang Yunshu moved back and forth seven or eight times, and sincerely thanked himself for being an alpha, he picked up a bag of rice-like things with one hand and held it in front of him, and read word by word: "Wei nanogram cement."

Baitang stood in the distance and carefully opened the small package with a knife. Hearing this, he turned to alpha and smiled embarrassedly, his eyes narrowed and his mouth pursed into a smile.

Jiang Yunshu cut the tape on the four sides with a knife, and then pulled with all his strength, and with a squeak, the box opened, and then he took out iron frames, swings, hangings from large and small packages A chair, a big hoe, a large bag of warm goose stones and a large seesaw toy with brown sugar.

Little White Sugar squatted beside the alpha, and from time to time she leaned in to kiss her.

Jiang Yunshu turned his head and kissed before continuing.

Occasionally, Brown Sugar will come running over to join them.

Jiang Yunshu's heart almost jumped out, wearing dirty cotton gloves, he quickly opened his arms to support him.

, the world in front of him gradually became clearer.

White Sugar said sullenly: "Ah, squatting for too long"

Jiang Yunshu frowned and said distressedly: "A few seconds is normal, you have too little blood." Bigger is more pain.

White sugar straightened up, knowing that he was wrong, he kissed the alpha's profile, and reluctantly said: "I will drink Chinese medicine well"

Jiang Yunshu said: "Let's go to see the old doctor again, give you a pulse and pick up the medicine again."

Sugar nodded randomly, picked up the small lawn mower with his left hand, put his right arm against the fuselage, and said, "Then I remove the grass?"

"Don't, you can't hold your hand steady now," Jiang Yunshu stopped him. Underneath the lawnmower was a sharp alloy saw blade, which turned quickly enough to cut a person's hand directly, "I'll fix it. ."

Bai Tang's left wrist has not healed yet, the wound is deep, and she cannot exert force. The entire palm of her right hand is wrapped, and her fingers cannot be bent. Jiang Yunshu is really worried.

Jiang Yunshu tied the brown sugar to the door, then went to unscrew the sluice, handed the water pipe to the white sugar, and discussed, "Will you water it?"

In the sun, Alpha wore a peaked cap, took off the cumbersome coat due to work, and only wore a thin sweater, and the arm muscles under the sweater were vigorous.

Sugar can pick him up at once.

He held the water pipe obediently, and saw Alpha crouch down and help him roll his trousers to his ankles little by little.