56

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 56: "Two-way desensitization."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 56: "Two-way desensitization."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Being busy with the white sugar, a thin layer of sweat broke out on the back, and I finally put the potion on the skin above the alpha collarbone. When I was about to apply it on my chest, I found that Jiang Yunshu had scratched the potion on his neck. , the nails are pink and white.

"Don't scratch!" Bai Tang quickly grabbed Alpha's wrist and wiped his fingertips with a wet towel, "It's all spent! The nails are dirty and contain bacteria."

The three words "bacteria" made Jiang Yunshu move and put down his hands obediently.

But it didn't take long, he suddenly remembered something, stood up, and asked the first question when he entered the door: "Why are you still not sleeping?"

The cotton swab in his hand drew a white arc on Jiang Yunshu's body, and Baitang said blankly, "Aren't I giving you medicine?"

Jiang Yunshu shook his head and walked out.

"No," Bai Tang retorted subconsciously. He was holding something in both hands and could only block the alpha with his elbows and body, "What are you doing? Don't go out! The medicine hasn't finished yet!"

Jiang Yunshu strode to the door of the study, looking at the bright lamp and the large book on the table, with a "surely so" expression: "You are staying up late studying without sleeping."

"No!" Baitang was wronged, "I can't sleep"

Jiang Yunshu shook his head again, "I'll have a good chat with you when I wake up tomorrow."

A "I can't tell you when I'm drunk".

White Sugar laughed out loud, and pulled him in a funny way: "You remember to talk about it tomorrow! Come back and apply the medicine!"

arm, trying to tie alpha's hand.

In normal times, Bai Tang would never have dared to do such a presumptuous thing to Dr. Jiang, who did not eat human fireworks and respected him so much.

Because of the angle of the pole of the bedside table and the insufficient length of the tie, he took a lot of effort to tie it up, bowed his head, and made eye contact with alpha.

Only then did Bai Tang realize that Jiang Yunshu took the initiative to raise his hand from beginning to end, so that he could be tied more easily.

The two were very close, one bent over and the other lay flat, Jiang Yunshuan quietly looked into his eyes and said, "You are tired."

Critical strike.

Sugar almost fainted on alpha again.

After a while, he calmed down, patted his hot face, and gave Jiang Yunshu the medicine wholeheartedly, resolutely not looking at the place where his neck went up.

However, as he paints, his eyes will always wander to other places, such as the arm muscles that stretch upwards, the well-shaped abdominal muscles, and the smooth line of the collarbone. His face became more and more red, and later, he suspected that his ears were blowing to the sides.

Bai Tang knew that Jiang Yunshu was exercising to keep in shape, and several times he saw alpha listening to English listening and doing plank support and iron lifts.

Jiang Yunshu, who had been silent for a while, suddenly said, "The sweetness of condensed milk wafts out."

The sugar slammed over the alpha's mouth, the cotton swab almost poked into the latter's nostril, and said angrily: "You, stop talking! Don't talk!"