40

Chapter 40 "You are not him."

His susceptibility period has arrived.

It should have arrived long ago, probably because he has not been appeased by omega pheromones for more than four consecutive months, which caused his susceptibility period to be barren and delayed. in space.

Omega's estrus period and alpha's susceptible period are interdependent and mutually influencing.

Jiang Yunshu pressed his forehead and struggled to support his heavy body. His brain hurt so much that he couldn't straighten his back. He shook twice, and slammed his right hand on the table to stabilize his balance, with a "bang".

His fingertips were deformed and turned white, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back. He groped little by little, and all the paper test papers fell off and spread all over the floor. It took him an unknown amount of time before he found his phone and pressed Zhou Zhaoyu's number.

Jiang Yunshu shook his head, beads of sweat dripping on the carpet, he tried his best to keep his voice steady: "Professor Zhou, my susceptibility period has arrived, and Bai Tang and I are at home now, can we get Bai Tang to... Please take care of Bai Tang first, Now, is it okay?"

He had a splitting headache and gasped for air, "I can pay any amount of money afterwards, please."

Zhou Zhaoyu's cold voice came from the phone: "I'm calling Baitang, take care of yourself." Myself."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Yunshu's long-held composure finally broke, and he fell onto the bed, knocking over the iron box of the bedside table, shaking his fingers, picking up the barrier stickers from the ground, and sticking them roughly A few sheets were placed on the back of the neck, and I injected myself with inhibitors.

When alpha was in the susceptible period, his sensitivity to omega pheromones was ten times higher than normal, and the sweetness of condensed milk lingered in his nose, lingering, and he slammed his temple several times, trying to make himself Be sober.

However, sugar is in estrus.

An omega in heat.

This cognition appeared in Jiang Yunshu's mind, and he almost went crazy. As a modern person, he never thought that the susceptibility period could be so unbearable, as if the severe pain when the blood vessel burst in the brain circulated endlessly, and the inside of the liver resembled It was on fire, burning out from the inside out, and the wave after wave of primitive desires strongly impacted the brain, and his sanity was crumbling.

"Ah..." A few rough syllables rolled out of his throat, Jiang Yunshu's eyes were bloodshot, he was almost staring at the door, his sharp eyes revealed the madness and aggression, like a hungry horse Several months of male wolf.

Every cell in the body is clamoring: omega, omega... tear him apart.

Jiang Yunshu suddenly remembered what was said in the sex education pamphlet, that alphas in the susceptible period have anti-social psychology, are easily irritated, have serious violent tendencies, and have a high crime rate, which is an extremely dangerous existence.

He made a backhand call to Bai Tang, with imperceptible pain in his voice: "Bai Tang, my susceptibility period seems to have arrived."

What is omega doing now? Are you wearing loose home clothes, curled up fragile and softly, revealing your ankles as white as jade?

Jiang Yunshu rubbed his fingers, and said in a hoarse voice, "Stay in the room, lock the door, and don't come out." What

he had touched before was the omega's red eyes, slender neck, and white thighs.