25

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 25: "I'm very happy."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 25: "I'm very happy."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A week later, Lin Baizhou finally contacted him. As soon as the call was connected, the other party asked directly, "How else can I prove it."

The next day, Jiang Yunshu came to Lin Baizhou's alma mater, Huachuan University, which was also the school he wanted to take the exam.

"You still want to take the postgraduate entrance examination? Come here?" Lin Baizhou hesitated.

Jiang Yunshu calmly said: "Well."

After a series of disinfection and operations, the two pushed open the door of the dissection room, and in an environment with high relative humidity, a corpse lay quietly on the laboratory table.

However, medical students will not call them corpses, because in their eyes, these corpses are silent teachers, commonly known as general teachers.

great way.

"Is this a donor?" Jiang Yunshu asked.

"Yes," said Lin Baizhou, "I was a nurse during his lifetime."

Jiang Yunshu nodded, took a few steps back, bowed deeply to the nurse, and then calmly put on his gloves.

Lin Baizhou looked complicated, his fists clenched unconsciously, from beginning to end, he was observing Jiang Yunshu's reaction, from the proficiency in disinfection at the beginning, to seeing the general teacher without any fear or fear His expression was solemn and respectful, and in the end, when it came to bowing, he deliberately didn't say anything, didn't remind him anything, just to test Jiang Yunshu.

Or bow.

Before Lin Baizhou came back to his senses, he caught a glimpse of a cold light on the scalpel in Jiang Yunshu's hand, he hurriedly said: "This is the general teacher of the students, we are only allowed to dissect one organ ."

This is the default Jiang Yunshu will dissect.

"It doesn't matter, it's enough," Jiang Yunshu gently pressed the teacher's lung, which had a large scar, "Then I'll start, Dr. Lin."

Lin Baizhou still has to be tougher: "Hey, you won't say it now, don't hurt the teacher!"

What responded to him was the scalpel Jiang Yunshu had decisively sunk into the position of the teacher's lungs.

Lin Baizhou wore a mask and stood aside. As time passed, his expression became more and more shocked. His pupils reflected Jiang Yunshu's highly concentrated expression. strength, but this is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that the latter's unsteady hand is definitely a stable hand that cannot be practiced in a short time. It needs to be practiced and trained day by day and day after day. .

But he also clearly asked someone to check Jiang Yunsu's information. This guy has been doing design work before the accident!

Jiang Yunshu observed the dissected lungs unchanged, opening the mouth: "There is a large tertiary incision in the lungs, the age of the lung organs does not match the age of the patient, and the alveoli , The capillaries connected to the trachea have not fully recovered. I guess this teacher of general surgery had a lung transplant not long before his death, and there was tissue fibrosis around the lungs..."

Jiang Yunshu frowned, "But my major is not respiratory department, so I don't dare to draw conclusions about the cause."

"...Fuck." Lin Baizhou's major is not here, but most of Jiang Yunshu's descriptions are completely correct!