Chapter 12: "Just die."

"MTLNovel
Home » Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? » Chapter 12: "Just die."
Why Is It Possible For This Type Of A To Also Have An O? Chapter 12: "Just die."
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Wow, don't, don't take it away!" Bai Tang's voice rose suddenly, breaking the sound, his tears streaming down, sobbing repressedly, "I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry it's me, it's me Wrong...don't take them away...it was me, I killed them, I was wrong and sorry..."

All the pictures that Baitang did not want to think of and were buried in the depths of his memory all emerged. There was no shovel at home, so he dug one small hole after another with his hands numbly, and his fingertips were scratched by stones. Covered with fine wounds, blood was oozing out, and he, like a marionette, buried the bird, tears and blood into the soil.

There are 12 birds in total.

Jiang Yunshu frowned. From Baitang’s intermittent narrative, he guessed that there was a similar situation before, but he didn’t know the details, so he didn’t dare to comfort him rashly. , "It's not Sugar's fault if you don't take it away."

Sugar was stunned when he heard alpha's voice, his fingertips clutching his clothes turned white, and a never-before-seen emotion surged into his heart and wrapped him tightly, he suddenly hated him extremely, It was this alpha, it was Jiang Yunsu who asked people to spray poison on the tree, it was Jiang Yunsu—

He can endure it, but at this moment, he hates it so much.

Why didn't this alpha die? Why didn't Jiang Yunsu die? Why do people who do bad things live well?

There are so many accidents in the world every day, passers-by who are killed by high-altitude parabolic objects, old people who fall down the stairs and hit their heads, children who fall into the water and drown, why are there no Jiang Yunsu's name in these accidental life and death books ?

It was obviously a car accident, it was clearly judged to be brain dead, and it was clearly stated that she would not open her eyes again, but why now—why did she suddenly wake up?

Baitang grabbed her hair tightly, opened her eyes desperately, tears streaming down her face, as if she could not breathe.

Why why why - please, anyone, come and kill this alpha.

Sugar stood screaming in the fire of hell.

But, no.

Without the protection of alpha, his omega will be eaten by this world.

Bai Tang felt that his entire figure had fallen into an endless abyss, surrounded by haze-like darkness, nibbling away at him bit by bit, he bit his lip in pain until blood dripped .

He wanted alpha to die, but he prayed by the window every night for alpha to be safe.

Contradiction tore his soul, the pain spreading from the heart reached every part of the body through the blood vessels, Baitang felt selfish and disgusting, he was a little breathless, the oxygen entering the respiratory tract was thin, he The more he took it, the more he felt suffocated, and the breath of death wrapped around his neck.

Then—then just die, Baisu closes his eyes and just die.

He gave up, he was too tired to hold on any longer.

"White sugar, white sugar!" Jiang Yunshu squeezed Baitang's shoulders and shouted again and again.

Do not let go.

Jiang Yunshu had to forcefully pry open the omega's tooth shell and put his finger in, and the fingertips immediately felt dull pain.

"Sugar!"