Ch 39 | hallway |

Class felt awkward, I could feel Yuuki's eyes bore into my side, as we sat beside each-other.

I tried my best to ignore him and focus, but I still felt his pressure on me. I can tell that he's angry, but I can't even look at him.

I peak to the clock,

5 minutes left..

Just five minutes of what feels like torture..

[Yuuki's P.O.V]

My Darling..

Don't worry, I'll take that boy out of your life..

He won't corrupt your pretty little mind again.

You'll never think about "friends".
I'm the only friend you need. Ever.

I'm your boyfriend..

The bell rings. Everyone gets up, and me and her leave the classroom. She tries to quickly walk to her next class, but I grab her hand.

"Slow down—"

"Leave me alone."

She fully turns around, and looks at me.

"Yuuki. Why did you act like that infront of him..? Can't you act normal—"

"Normal? I'm fucking normal. I'm protecting you. I'm your boyfriend."

[Y/n's POV]

He grabs a piece of my hair and twirls it around his finger.

"Whatever. I'll see you after school." I say, walking to my next class. I peak around to see if he's following me, and he isn't. He's just standing there, looking at me in a daze. He bites his lip,   Then turns around.

"He's... odd. Really odd." I mumble to myself, walking to second period.

I see Alec at the door, waiting for me, just like at the locker.

"Hey! Alec, what are you doing?" I say, stopping.

"I don't know, I'm just bored, waiting for you."he says, lounging on the door frame.

I walk in, and sit at my seat. Immediately, I feel a warm weird substance on my pants.

I get up, and see a red huge sticky stain on my pants, along with my chair.

I hear giggling, and I turn to see Nadia and her friends laughing, trying to cover their mouths.

"Sorry, I spilt some pomegranate juice on yours seat! I thought someone was going to clean it up, but guess not!" She says, waving the bottle in my face.

I snarled in disgust, as Alec takes me out of class.

"I'm sorry Y/n, they're just bitches."

"It's fine.."

He hands me his hoodie, and I take it with a slight smile. He nods at me then turns around.

I walk to the bathroom, and Alec goes back to class, seeing that I want to be left alone.

"Shit! Shit..." I say, splotching the ruined pants. I sigh, wishing I never went to school.