Ch 31 | hallway.|

[couple days later]

My eyes flutter open to the feeling of a kiss.

"my love, get up please."

I look over, seeing those crimson red eyes. I sigh, and rise out of bed.

Hes already ready for school, and wakes me up when he finishes.

"why can't you wake me up when you get up?" i say.

"cause i get up too early. You'll get dark circles if i wake you up at that time."

"and plus, you look so cute when sleeping. I always smile seeing you sleep."

"do you always look at me sleep?"

"every morning sweetheart."

I scoff, and get out of bed. I rub my eyes, and go to the bathroom.

I wash my face, and brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror, and try to convince myself that its going to be a good day.

" Y/n you can do this. Even though school might be draining in all ways, you've done it all your life."

I leave the washroom, and enter Yuuki's room.

My uniform is on the bed.

Even though i told Yuuki i could do it myself, he ignores me an still does it.

Its kinda cute though..

I put on my uniform, and then go back to the washroom.

I do my hair, and go downstairs.

" Yuuki, have you seen my-"

He hands me my biology book for my second class.

"Thanks... How did you know?"

"you left it on the dinning table, love."

I take the book from his hands, and pack it in my bag.

"are you hungry doll? I made toast.."

"ill take a slice.."

He hands me a slice, and i eat it.

"are you ready to go love?" Yuuki says, walking to the front door.

"yeah, just a sec." i say, packing my bag, and making sure i had my Homework from last night.

"Ok! Im coming."

. . .

[timeskip : at school]

"howdy ya'll!" Khloe says, clinging onto Yuuki as always.

She obviously ignores me, and I'm used to it.

Yuuki gives her a glare with his crimson red eyes, getting darker by the second. He shoves her off a little, and she slowy moves away.

"so i was thinking-"

I tune her out, and look at my surroundings.

Some girls laughing, some dude at his locker listening to music, people pulling things out of their lockers, normal activities.

But my eye catches sight at a guy from my second class, my biology one.

Hes always slacking off, not paying attention, making jokes, typical class clown.

He has black dyed hair, and hazel eyes. It looks like hes got a very minimalistic style, similar to Yuuki.

I continue to observe him, and he looks at me. His eyes meet mine, and a smirk crawls on his face. I smile a bit, and he soon looks away.