› homemade. hanni pham ‹

> warning : slight curses?
> fluff
> just a simple oneshot of hanni
> plot; perks of having a girlfriend who knows how to bake – every day of the week hanni will get a homemade cake or cookies from her beloved girlfriend; kang y/n.

- hanni pov -

*ting! tong!*

i get off my bed and walk to the door while sighing. who the hell is visiting my house this early in the morning?!

i peeked out the peephole to see y/n was standing in front of my house. oh, it was my girlfriend. she was holding a box. that must be something.

a sweet smile appeared on my face as i opened the door and welcomed y/n to come inside.

she shows me her small smile before stepping inside my apartment. she puts the box on the table and turns around to look at me. "i've made a homemade chocolate cake for you today" she told me.

"oh, really? thank you!" i thanked her as i embraced her tall body tight. she was taller than me. it's hard for me to lean in for a kiss on her lips.

"no problem, hanni" she strokes my hair.

even though i have received many cakes or cookies made by her every day of the week, i will always eat them and thank her for doing them for me so. it's not easy to have someone like her.

"i love making this just for you," she declared as she picks me up, my legs wrapped around her waist while i put my arms around her neck. "only you"

"i'm so grateful to have you" i whispered in her ear before leaning in to kiss her downward-turned lips. i tightened my arms around her neck to deepen our kiss.

she broke the kiss as our breath fanning each other's skin. our chests moving up and down in sync as she puts me down.

"that was cool" she mutters.

i smiled. i pull her to the sofa as we both lay down on the sofa. i take the remote and open the netflix app to watch a movie.

y/n switch our position – i was on top of her while she was beneath me. her arms were wrapped around me while i tried to find a movie for us to watch.

4 minutes later, we decided to watch a movie titled "be with you". it was a sad movie. shii got me crying on my girl's chest.

"don't cry, hanni" y/n comfort me. "geez. you look miserable" she mutters as she sits down and places me on her neck while she pats me on the back.

"don't blame me. the movie was sad as hell" i said as i look at her with my lips puckering.

she lets out a small chuckle and wipes my tears. she pecks my lips and puts me to the side before standing up.

"as much as i want to spend time with you, i have to pick my younger sister up from her school first," she said, sighing as she made her way to the kitchen and use one of my glasses to drink water.

"it's okay. after you pick your sister up after school, you can come here. we will eat your homemade cake together" i sit on the chair. i watch her washing the glass before putting it where it was located.

"okay, hanni," she said as she kisses on top of my head as she walks out of my apartment.

i let out a soft huff and cross my arms. "should've kissed my lips instead"