› bicycle. hanni pham ‹

> part two! <

> warning : violence, blood, and slight curses.
> fluff to angst
> plot; the backstory?

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"do you want to ride a bike with me again, y/n?" asked hanni, pushing her bike to her girlfriend y/n who was busy reading her book.

"yeah, sure" y/n close her book and walk to hanni while putting her book inside her bag and getting on hanni's bike.

her arms wrapped around hanni's slim waist. her head rested on the back of hanni's body, her eyes closed slowly and a sigh came out of her mouth.

"are you hungry, y/n?" hanni started the conversation with y/n. her feet pedaled slowly and her eyes looked around the road so as not to hit cars. "i mean, you haven't eaten since recess"

"i'm fine, hanni" y/n chuckled. "i was on my diet"

"you're doing an unhealthy diet, y/n" hanni complains. "dumbass"

"aww, don't be mad!" y/n giggle. "okay, i will eat. but will you treat me?"

"anything for my girlfriend," hanni said and they both laughed.

while they were laughing, a fast truck comes from the side, the man is drunk and drives the truck at a speed that exceeds the limit.

the traffic light had turned red but the man didn't care and continued to drive the truck at high speed.

unfortunately, the two teenage girls could not manage to avoid it and were hit by the car causing them to fly off the bike; both of them are badly injured.

instead of helping, he continued to drive the truck to escape. meanwhile, the two teenage girls were calling each other's names weakly.

hanni groaned in pain as she held her injured cheek and forehead. apart from that, her arm was sprained while her left leg was crushed as a result of being thrown from her bicycle.

without wasting any time, hanni crawled over to y/n who was bleeding badly; worse than hanni. y/n could only call hanni's name weakly as half of her face was dragged down the street.

"y/n! oh my god, look at your face!" hanni said worriedly and touch y/n's face, earning a slight scream of pain from y/n.

"it hurts, hanni. it hurts..." y/n whimpers.

"i know, y/n" hanni cried. "wait for me, y/n. don't close your eyes. i'm gonna call an ambulance!" hanni quickly take out her phone to call an ambulance.

"i can't feel my arms. i can't feel my legs either. hanni, am i going to be paralyzed?"

y/n spoke, feeling upset. hanni looked at y/n's body that was thrown from her bike – y/n's condition is worse than hanni's. hanni's left leg is flapped and her arm is sprained. in fact, she can still move other than y/n whose body is completely cracked.

"shh, everything's going to be okay, i'm gonna treat your food so don't close your eyes!" hanni warn and began to ask for help as soon as the caller accept the call.

"911! help us! this was a hit-and-run accident that happened in ditto street!"

after finishing the call, hanni was only able to persuade y/n who was screaming in pain. hanni wiped her girlfriend's tears and hugged her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"i'm s-sorry, han" y/n began to apologize. "i-i don't think i could m-make it" she added making hanni shake her head and tell y/n to not give up.

hanni held y/n's hand and placed it on her lips for a quick kiss, then placed it on her cheek while her tears flowed like a waterfall.