› christmas. newjeans ‹

> warning : chaotic
> FLUFF
> sorry, this is not a romantic oneshot, this is newjeans' family oneshot!
> christmas special !!
> plot; just them being adorable.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

it's christmas.

the moon shines brightly above, lighting up the sky with its radiant glow. the smell of fresh pine and baking apples hangs in the air, creating a festive and cozy atmosphere.

the windows and doors of houses are covered in bright christmas lights, painting the snow-capped rooftops in a variety of colors. garlands of holly and mistletoe hang over the doorframes, welcoming anyone who passes by.

people gather in their homes to celebrate the holiday, laughing and singing together. the sound of laughter and carols echoes through the air, filling the winter night with joy.

six girls were gathered in one house, having the time of their lives. they were laughing, singing, and making memories that would last a lifetime. they were all having so much fun together in that tiny home, creating the perfect and cozy atmosphere to ring in the holiday spirit.

"STOP IT! Y-YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!" y/n yelled at hanni, who was telling everyone how y/n had fallen down the stairs and ended up in the hospital.

"oh my gosh, y/n, you are such a klutz! i am just laughing at your clumsiness," said hanni with a giggling smile on her face.

the other girls in the room all laughed along with her, and y/n turned bright red with embarrassment. she tried to laugh it off, but still felt mortified that her friend would tease her like that.

after all, she had hurt herself pretty badly when she fell down the stairs!

minji suddenly clapped her hands together to get the attention of the others, causing y/n and the others to look up from their conversations.

"you guys, do you remember that time when hanni was stuck in an elevator alone and started to cry because she thought she was going to die?" minji started laughing, along with the others.

"oh yeah, i totally remember that day!" hyein chime in with laughter, "she was so scared, and she just started crying and banging on the elevator doors! It was so funny," she said as she and the other girls burst out in laughter.

"no, it wasn't funny!" hanni said with a frown, "it was terrifying! i was stuck in that elevator for hours! it was dark and so hot inside! i really thought i was going to die!"

"well, it was still kinda funny," danielle said with a giggle, nudging her friend, "you really thought you were going to die, lol"

"come on, it was really scary for me!" hanni protested.

"yeah, i know! but that makes it even funnier, doesn't it?" minji joked, "just thinking about your face when you were crying makes me laugh!"

"shut up, guys, it's not funny!" hanni said with a pout.

as the girls all laughed and teased hanni about her unfortunate elevator incident, she began to pout and sulk.

but, her friends weren't going to let her get away with it so easily.

in a show of kindness and affection, the five girls embraced hanni, showering her with hugs and kisses.

"aww, don't be sad, hanni, " haerin said as the girls tried to tickle her and make her smile.

"come on, cheer up, it was just a joke, " they said with giggles and laughter.

despite her best efforts to remain sulking, hanni found herself smiling and laughing along with her friends.