› rocks. ban heesoo ‹

> warning : nothing.
> fluff
> i'm back with ban heesoo 😻😻🤭
> always bringing them rocks they think they would like x keeps the rocks trope. i love this trope sm. u can't understand.
> on a weekend, heesoo and y/n decided to go to the park for a date.

- heesoo pov -

i was on my bed, looking through our pictures together, me and y/n in my beloved camera.

i beamed. she's too adorable. i miss her smile already.

it's amusing that we just dated yesterday right after school ended. we really can't be separated.

i heard my window seem to create a sound like something hit it. i get off my bed and notice someone was throwing a lot of tiny rocks at my window.

i went to my window and realized it was y/n. haish, she could have come into my house!

i opened the window and tilted my head to the side. "why don't you come into my house?" i ask and she only smile widely at me. what does it mean by the pretty smile? "why are you smiling that wide?"

then, she puckers her lips. "you don't remember?"

i only furrowed my eyebrows. "what?"

"you promise you want to date me near the park this morning," she spoke out, holding her hand and moving her body to the side and the side; she looks like a little kid who wishes for something.

my eyes widened as a loud gasp left my lips. "oh my god! i'm truly sorry, y/n. i'm going to get ready!" i then close the window and quickly get ready.

i only wear simple clothes because that was what i could only think of - a white v-collar t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, and a red plaid jacket.

then, i walked out of the room and ask my mother for permission. she tells me to take care as i hum while wearing my converse shoes.

"heesoo!" y/n open her arms as soon as she saw me standing up. i run into her arms and hug her tight. "how dare you forgot the promise" she whispers to me before kissing my lips.

"i'm sorry, darling. i was busy looking at our pictures together in my camera" i tried to comfort her. yes, it does.

"apology accepted" she smiles at me and bops our noses together. giggles escape from our lips as we release our hug, holding each other's hand, and began to make our way to the nearest park.

"you still wore those shoes" i begin the conversation. i bought the shoes for her birthday. "you take good care of it"

"of course, i do!" she looks at me. "i will always take good care of something that my loved one gave me!"

"that's so cute" i giggle.

"that's a symbol of me appreciating the gifts!" she tells me. "my mother taught me this" she added and look up to the sky while letting out a soft sigh. "she must be proud of me up there..."

"she will always be" i tightened my grip and peeked at her face. "do you want a hug?"

she looks at me with a pout on her lips as she opens her arms. i hug her tightly while whispering sweet nothings. then, we stopped and continue to walk again.

5 minutes later, we reached the park. we proceeded to walk around the park while talking and asking questions. y/n suddenly stop walking in the middle of the tracks as she takes many kinds of rock shapes. she then walk to me back and gives me the rocks she took.

"i think you'll like the kind of rock shape i took!"

"aww, thank you, y/n" i keep them in my pocket. have i told you that y/n had an obsession with rocks? she'll give the rocks she thinks i will like to me and for your information, i have a collection of rock shapes that y/n gave me.

she's so unique.

×

i'm back from dead so who misses me