› untamed lovers. hanni pham ‹

> warning : curses and chaotic
> fluff
> chaotic as hell
> me and who
> plot; y/n and hanni took a day off from work and decided to date at the zoo for the whole day.
> requested by safeplace125 sorry if it took ages to finish this oneshot. i'm getting busy with my assignments 😭

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"i couldn't wait to have a date with you in this zoo!" y/n stated with a hint of excitement in her voice - this zoo just opened two weeks ago. there are a lot of people who visited this zoo right after the zoo was announced to have opened. but hanni and y/n to took a day off from work on wednesday, so not many people visited this new zoo today.

"me too, y/n!" hanni began to pull y/n inside the zoo after they paid the price.

the atmosphere was relaxed and peaceful, and a gentle breeze blew through the trees - hanni and y/n savored their time at the zoo, enjoying the beautiful surroundings and the charming, charismatic creatures. some were cute, others dangerous, but all left an unforgettable impression on both of them, animal lovers, and they hoped that the precious memories would stay in their heads for years to come.

now, y/n and hanni were in the giraffe section of the zoo, treating the majestic animals to a delicious brunch. one of the giraffes, a young, curious female, immediately took notice of y/n and seemed determined to get her attention. the giraffe would approach y/n, nudging her with its head and gently nibbling on her clothes. as y/n gave the giraffe some more food, the giraffe seemed to grow even more attached and begin following her around the enclosure, enjoying y/n's company.

"hey, hanni! i think this cute giraffe likes me! can we take her home?" y/n said, feeling a bit shy and intimidated at first, with the giraffe looming over her. the giraffe began nuzzling her and licking her, just seeking a little attention and affection from y/n. y/n continued to feed the cute giraffe. it makes her even more drawn to animals, enjoying their special moments together as she discovered just how affectionate and playful the giraffe can be.

"stop talking nonsense!" hanni laughed, taking a video of her lover being lovely with giraffes. "hey, make sure to wash your face before letting me kiss your face!"

"of course, i will wash my face!" y/n rolls her eyes playfully. "hanni, you should play with this cutie! she's so cute!"

"no, thanks. i don't wanna get licked by those giraffes" hanni rejected y/n's offer and kept recording her lover.

time passes, and the zoo was visited by a group of energetic kindergartners, and for a moment, the atmosphere changed entirely. it was suddenly filled with laughter, cheer, and playful chaos. y/n and hanni couldn't help but smile at the cutest sight; their hearts filled with adoration for these sweet little children.

while y/n and hanni rode the bus where the worker showed some kind of animal around, they found themselves in a sea of excited young voices and giggles. in the midst of it all, a small, kind voice rang out, complimenting the couple on their appearance.

"you two are so pretty,'' he said with a cute, little voice. then he turned to his friend, who was gazing in awe as well.
''dan, look at them! an angel that fell from heaven,'' he told his friend, who concurred with an awestruck expression.

y/n and hanni were touched by the gesture and quickly offered the young boy and his friend some candy, which they both eagerly accepted. the couple thanked the children for their kindness and headed toward their destination, grateful for the little moments of warmth and joy that dotted their day;
y/n always carries candy in her pocket, just in case she can make someone's day a little bit sweeter.