› drunk. kim minji ‹

> warning : alcohol? and curses.
> angst and fluff
> plot; what is minji's reaction when you kiss her drunkenly? read to find out.
> requested by AnnaMyoui

- 💌 -

- minji pov -

my feet took me into the bar. hell. the smell of wine is really bad. i should find y/n real quick!

"y/n. where are you?" i muttered under my breath.

well, i just got a call from my friend y/n. she asked me to get her from the bar. she also sounds drunk.

my body was hit by drunk people who were dancing with their partners. aish.

"y/n?" i tilt my head when i saw a familiar figure trying to get free from a man who was an attempt to touch her.

i grab a bottle of beer from a man and hit his head harshly. without wasting any time, i grab y/n's wrist and run out of the bar.

i pushed her inside my car and put on a seat belt for her and get on my seat, wearing seat belt, started the engine car, and drive home.

"you bitch" i cursed. "you almost got into trouble. you know that?!"

i heard her laughing beside me. i turned my head to her and noticed that she was still drunk. she wasn't in the right state now.

when we got home, i pick her up and put her on our shared bed. as i was about to bring some water and a basin, she pulls me by my wrist and i fall on her body.

she stares at me while caressing my jaw with a soft smile on her face. "you will always look gorgeous, minji" she mutters. "why are you so dumb? i like you, kim minji" and pull me for a kiss.

i wide my eyes. my friend just kissed me?! y/n just kissed me?! and confessed to me?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

"y-y/n" i pulled away from the kiss and touch my lips. to be honest, her lips are soft.

i watch her pass out as i shrugged it off and prepare a glass of water and a basin.

- timeskip -

morning came, i was preparing our breakfast and i can't stop thinking about yesterday.

she kissed my lips. we're kissed!

but why am i so happy?

does she like me? do i like her?

FUCK

then, i heard someone's puke. it must be y/n for sure.

a minute later, she lazily walk to the kitchen and sit down, resting her head on the table.

i smile and put our breakfast meal on the table. "so how are you feeling?"

"bad" she answered.

"may i know why?" i sit down in front of her and began to take a first bite of my delicious breakfast meal.

"i think the girl i liked does not have a crush on me" she looks at me. "i feel sad so i go to drink"

"you're stupid" i let out a small chuckle.

"no, you!" she screams at me.

i was taken aback by her words. i blinked and doesn't know how to respond until her eyes widen and stand up.

"i wasn't-"

"you kissed me yesterday," i told her.

"really?! FUCK!" she hits her face in her palm.

i chuckled. "and you told me you like me and tell me i am dumb," i tell her the things she told me yesterday. "i agree"

she looks at me.

"i noticed everything you say and everything you did" i stand up and walk closer to her. "i just wanted to hear that three words out of your mouth"

"i like you too, y/n" i kiss her lips and pull her waist to pull her closer to me.