› instagram. kang haerin ‹

> warning : a lil curses.
> fluff
> idk how do i come out w this plot
> plot; it's all started when y/n received a follow request.

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

kang.kitty send you a follow request !

"huh? who the hell is this?" i asked myself, confused as i looked through this weird profile. it had no profile picture, just a vague bio with 'she/her' and two unassuming emojis - a frog and a cat.

the only clues i could gather were that this person was likely female, based on the 'she/her' pronouns, and possibly into nature, given the frog and cat emojis. beyond that, it was a total mystery.

i didn't know if this person was real or fake, or what she was even looking for. she didn't provide a name, location, or picture, so i had nothing to go on.

maybe, just maybe, she was looking for a connection, or she was just bored and wanted someone to talk to. either way, i was intrigued and wanted to learn more.

i accepted the request without hesitating. after all, i love meeting new people- only in social media and hearing their stories. plus, it was a chance to learn something new.

i patiently waited for a minute or so, hoping that whoever was on the other end would say something soon.

suddenly, a notification could be heard. i checked my phone and saw that the person who had sent me a follow request had just sent me a message. i tapped the notification and opened the message to read it.

kang.kitty
i'll knock yo ass out 💯

y.not
the fuck i do to you

kang.kitty
yk what you did

y.not
WAHT DID I DO??!?

kang.kitty
for stealing my heart 😡

y.not
you're funny

kang.kitty
admit it. u want me
😍

y.not
what are you implying

kang.kitty
read it again

y.not
you're goofy
i can't take u seriously

kang.kitty
heyy
being goofy is a part of my charm😏

y.not
i could tell
and you're weird
but i kinda like that abt u

kang.kitty
oh why
thank you btw
so, are u finally gonna admit that u have a crush on me or what?

y.not
maybe

kang.kitty
you're such a tease
but i love it

y.not
ok

kang.kitty
i can't take this anymore
you know i like you
this cat and mouse game is killing me.

y.not
you're exaggerating.

kang.kitty
u can't deny that you're into me as well.

y.not
okay.
yes, i am.
are you happy now?