› happy new year ‹

hi, this is author hoon.

happy new year, my beloved readers! may the coming year be better than the one we've left behind. it has been a pleasure to share my stories with you and bring you joy.

just noticed that my newjeans book reached the 100th page of oneshot! that's a lot, you know? totally amazed that i've written all that! crazy!

it's been a tough year for me, and i need to focus on my exams next year. sorry for disappointing you guys but i'll be back with a lot of awesome oneshots! and maybe a story too! ;) who knows?

even though i'm gonna take a long break, i'd like to thank you for reading and supporting my newjeans oneshots! you gays definitely love them as much as i do!

you gays are the most important part of my writing. without you, my stories are nothing.

i love writing and i'm so thankful for your support. even on days when i'm feeling down or stuck in a rut, knowing that you gays are out there reading my stories boosts my morale and motivates me to keep going.

it's so fun and less stressful writing when i know you gays love my stories! i'm grateful to have readers like you and i'm happy that my stories bring you joy!

even if i take long breaks from writing, i know that you gays are always there for me when i eventually do come back. you support and appreciate my work no matter what i put out, and that means a lot to me.

that's it, folks. thank you for supporting my newjeans oneshots all this time. if i ever made a mistake or seemed high, i apologize. and i am grateful for your support! your support has meant a lot, and i look forward to bringing you more stories in the future.

until then, let us continue our journey together toward a new year filled with stories, laughter, and beauty.

hugs and kisses,
hoon.