Chapter 4

"How is it going Ella," Michael asked Ella, coming up behind her.

"I think I got it resolved," she said, showing him her work.

"Yeah, I think that will work," he added, smiling at her, and looked at her bare neck, exposing her soulmate marks, since she had her hair up in a ponytail. He sighed.

"I will leave you to it then," he added, picking up his backpack, then leaving. Ella was focused for the rest of the evening that she did not hear her phone go off.

"This is Ella," she said into her phone.

"Hi gorgeous," said Thor on the other end of the phone. She looked at the number. It was an un-registered phone number. Then she turned several shades of red.

"Um, who is this," she asked the person on the other end of the phone.

"Do you not remember me," he asked, disappointed. "I am the one who picked you up the other night and took you home," he added.

Ella's ears blushed beat red. It was Thor! "Oh yeah, I remember you now. Is your name Thor," she asked rather quickly.

"So, you do know of me," he said, happy that she knew of him.

"Only because my friend at work, Michael, told me who you were," she stated.

"Well, to get right to it darlin'," Thor said from the other end of the phone. "I just wanted to hear your voice. Maybe I will see you again soon," then the phone cut off.

Ella tried not to blush but it was too late. "Everything will be fine," she told herself, as she maintained focused on her work. The rest of the evening was rather quiet as she kept to her computer screen, doing her work. When she did not realize it, it was 2am. Time for her to go home. She stood up, stretched her arms, then grabbed her backpack and hat and left.