Chapter 16

It was not long before they were all sitting down and eating a late breakfast together. Eggs, bacon, toast and fruit. It has been so long that Ella had a proper breakfast and she was full and happy.

"So here is my idea beautiful," said Arthur to Ella. Since we are meeting Celeste and Arthur tonight, I was thinking we could do a movie marathon and massages for most of the day. She beamed happily and nodded at the idea. 

Once done cleaning up the kitchen, with the three of them, it seemed to get done rather quickly then they were lounging on the couch, all together, facing a 48-inch smart tv. 

"Okay darln' ," says Thor to Ella. "You are going to flip a coin. Heads we will start with me, tails fish bait here, we will start the series with him," he added. Ella flipped the coin and it landed on heads. Thor smiled happily. 

Then finding the 2011 movie, Thor, he clicked on it, and turned it on. They agreed, that whoever the movie was about, that she would sit on their lap while the other rubbed her feet. Ella was happy, getting a foot massage from Arthur and sitting on Thor's lap. She fit perfectly under his chin and he pulled her as close as she could get, while wrapping his arms around his waist and kissed the top of her head. 

As Thor rubbed her feet, Ella was happy and not even thirty minutes into the movie of Aquaman, she fell asleep. The men did not even realize that their girl fell asleep until Thor looked over and smiled. Nodding at Arthur, he looked down to see that she was asleep in his lap.

"Whatever you do punk, do not stop, apparently she is loving the attention," he stated, smiling. "So, this is what it is like to be happy for once," Thor stated and Arthur agreed with him. 

Thor looked up at the clock on the wall to see that it read 4:00pm.

"What time are we supposed to meet them," Arthur asked Thor. Looking at his phone, Thor read the message, "6:30pm." "Let's give our girl another thirty minutes before waking her," Arthur stated happily and they continued watching the movie as Thor continued rubbing her feet.

Thirty minutes comes and goes and then Arthur kisses Ella on the cheek. "Beautiful, come on, time to wake up," Arthur said in her ear. "Mmm," Ella groaned.

Thor got in front of her, kisses her on the lips, then puts his tongue in her mouth. She wakes up, slipping her tongue in his mouth and they French kiss for several minutes. Then when she breaks the kiss, she smiles contently. "Now that is a great way to wake up," she grins from to ear.