Chapter 17

After waking up and getting off of Arthur's lap, Ella went into the kitchen to get a cup of tea for the three of them and handed two cups to the men. It was Bigelow Green tea, her favorite. The men kissed the top of her head to say thank you then they went into the bedroom together. 

"Um, what are you doing," asked Ella as the men followed her into the bedroom.

Instead of giving her an answer, they both opened the small walk-in closet and went through her closet. Thor found Ella's only halter dress, which was red and he grinned as he got it out. Arthur was still looking until he found a light pink shirt that was a little revealing with a sweetheart neckline and it was long sleeved.

"I think that Ella's signature color is pink," said Arthur, looking at her beautiful complexion.

"I believe that she would look beautiful in this red," Thor grinned. 

Ella blushed bright red and gave the guys a look. "What," Arthur and Thor said at the same time.

"OUT," she demanded.

"But," they said at the same time.

"Hand them over and no buts or you both will be sleeping on the couch tonight," Ella stated sternly, crossing her arms in the process. The men handed her the clothes and the left the room, feeling defeated. 

"I guess she did not need our help," mumbled Arthur, as he sat down in the recliner.

"I don't understand why I can't pick something out myself," she stated, in her room alone, opening her closet door and started browsing.

 Then looking at the pink shirt that Arthur picked out, she was pleasantly interested in wearing it. So, she went through her jeans and decided on her high waisted dark denim jeans and her favorite back slip on sketchers shoes with memory foam.

Since she did not own a lot of jewelry, she put on her favorite silver heart necklace, given to her from her mother. Then she went to the bathroom and put perfume and hairspray into her straight auburn hair. She came out of the bathroom and the guys were dressed and ready for their date.

A bright smile was on her face and the guys were excited to see that she was actually wearing something that made her look like a girl.

"You look beautiful," said Arthur, grinning, to see that she chose the shirt that he picked out. 

Then they both kissed her on the lips, one at a time. "You look beautiful, my dear," said Thor, grinning, hugging her around the waist.

Then looking at the clock on the wall, a car horn sounded outside. That meant their ride was waiting for them. "Ready for a fun evening," both of the men asked as she locked up behind them.