Chapter 27

Almost two hours have came and gone and when Ella saw the time, it was 7:50pm. She beamed excitedly, getting her things together, ready to go home.

Then there was a noise from outside of the IT room. It sounded like a huge thud. Ella was a bit startled, but she had to see what it was.

Getting inside her purse, which was inside of her backpack, she got her pepper spray. Then zipping up her backpack, she put it on and walked outside of the IT room.

That is when something hit her hard, against the wall. "Oof," she mumbled. With it being dark outside and, in the office, she could not make out her attacker. But they were taller than her and heavier.

Taken some jujitsu and karate classes, she swipes her attacker, hard, taking their legs out from under them. The person cursed and groaned, going after Ella again.

She started running down the hallway, trying to find a janitor's closet. "Michael," she screamed. "Michael, where are you when I blasted need you," she added, at the top of her lungs, finding the janitor closet.

***************************

In less than a minute, Michael Alec got constant alerts on his phone. Finally pulling his phone out, Michael saw the live footage and Ella getting banged up in the hallway by a black blur. He cursed and kicked the wall, causing a tantrum.

"Is there a reason why you are causing a temper tantrum," asked Stephen Strange to his friend.

Michael gave him a look and sighed, then showed him his  phone. Then Stephen indicated for Michael to follow him. Since there were a lot of people in the room, they would not necessarily be missed.

Then creating a portal, Dr. Stephen Strange went through with Michael. "Don't worry, we will rescue her and take care of the attacker," he told Michael.

                 ************************

As Ella got to the janitor closet, her attacker grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to them. She screamed in pain, trying to pull away. 

"Let me go," she demanded, crying.

Then they started trying to drag her by the hair. Thinking on impulse, Ella took her hand, putting it on the attacker's arm. Then using her momentum, with the adrenaline rushing through her, took her attacker, and threw them over her head, throwing them to the floor, hard.

It was at this time that Stephen Strange and Michael comes walking out of the janitor closet and sees the attacker coming at Ella. Looking at Stephen, Michael goes over to Ella, picking her up and pulls her into his arms.

Ella was crying uncontrollably. "Don't worry Ella, I'm here, I'm here," he tried soothing her.

During this, Stephen went after the attacker, kicking their butt, sending them to where they came from. Then opening a portal, they head back to Marvel headquarters.