Chapter 13

"However, right now," Arthur added, sitting in front of Ella, cupping both sides of her face in his large hands. "I want you to know how much I cherish and love you," he finished, kissing her.

Thor, thinking along the same path, kisses the back of her neck again, then goes to one side of her neck. Ella moaned happily, feeling the two men on both sides of her.

Then Thor uses his strong arms to stand Ella up on her knees and Arthur wraps his arms around her waist. Thor follows suit, standing up on his knees on the bed behind her.

In her ear, Thor says, "I want to show you how much I love and cherish you as well my dear." As Arthur moves his arms from her waist, Thor wraps his arms on her waist instead. 

Arthur's arms went a little lower, wrapping them just below Thor's arms, laying his hands on her butt. Not getting enough skin, the men decide to take off her clothes to where she was barely wearing anything.

"If you do not like something we do, please stop us and we will stop," Thor says in one of her ears. Ella nods, understanding. 

An hour later, they all laid in a pile on the bed. Thor was curled up along her back and Arthur in front of her. They both kissed her on top of the head, one at a time. "That was," Ella stated, biting her lip in the process. "Amazing," she added, blushing. 

Both men were content and happy after making love to their soulmate. They agreed, nodding happily and nuzzling her neck. "This calls for a shower," said Thor, inching as close to her as possible.