Chapter 38

Not too much later, the three of them went to bed. The guys stripped down to their boxers and Ella stripped down to just her underwear. The guys looked at her and grinned.

It did not take long for them to take off her underwear and they were making love to their girl together for the last time for a while. It was several hours later when they were laying in a cuddle puddle in the bed and they were all content and happy.

"Was it good for you my love," asked Thor, who was in front of her.

"Without a doubt," she grinned. Arthur kissed the top of her head.

"It was good for me as well," Arthur grinned, happy.

Then they all fell asleep. The next morning came and the sun did not bear its ugly head in the room. Instead, the shades were drawn and only a few strands of the sun beamed through them.

"Morning beautiful," said Thor, smiling down at her, since she was awake.

"Good morning handsome," she replied to her soulmate.

"I love you," Thor said, kissing the top of her head. "Now what do you want to do today, since crawfish will be here with us," he added, baiting Arthur.

"I heard that," Arthur said with a stern voice. Thor chuckled, since the bait was caught.

"Can we just enjoy the day together," she asked them. The men nodded.

"Sounds good to me darling," Arthur replied to her request.

The day came and gone and all three of them walked over to the Hudson River. Ella did not want to say goodbye to Arthur and tears formed in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"Hey stop," Arthur demanded, looking at her pout. "I can't bear to see that look on your face," he added.

Ella could not help it as she looked up at him, closing the remaining distance between them. "This is why I got you that ring. It is for you to remember me while I am away," Arthur stated. Then he leaned down and kissed her gently. "I will miss you my love," he added.

Then Arthur took her hand, kissing it. Afterwards, he went over the railing and went into the sea, waving at Ella before going under the water and leaving her side.

As Ella watched the sunset and kept her eyes on the sea, she did not want to leave that spot. Knowing that she was hurting, Thor wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on the top of her head, kissing it.

"I love you my dear," Thor smiled, holding her tight against him.

"I love you too my love," Ella replied to Thor, smiling up at him, leaning her head back.

"Now, let's head to the house and I can cook for us," he stated, taking her hand in his.

"Sounds good to me," she added, as he picked her up and they flew to the house as the sun was setting.