Chapter 30

A beautiful young woman smiled at her. "Hi Stephen, good to see you, and who is this beautiful young lady," she asked.

"This is Ella McIntyre and she will be staying here for a while, until Thor and Arthur return," Stephen explained.

"Hello Ella, I am Charli, short for Charlotte," she said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you Charli," Ella responded back, with her head down.

"I have omelets with cheese, onion, and ham, strawberry crepes, pancakes, and bacon," she stated.

Stephen saw Ella's facial features when Charli mentioned strawberry crepes. "How about a that Ella," Stephen asked.

She nodded. "How about a strawberry crepe with bacon and coffee," he responded for her.

Charli prepared a strawberry crepe, and put some bacon on a plate. Stephen went over around the bar, getting Ella some coffee, then hands it to her. Ella then heads over to the coffee bar, putting some creamer and sugar in the cup.

"Would you like some whip cream on your crepe," asked Charli to Ella.

"Yes please," she responded.

After putting the crepe on the plate with the bacon, Charli put whip cream on it. Then gives it to Ella. "Here you are my dear, " Charli said, handing the plate to Ella. 

She looked around the spacious kitchen, wondering where to sit. "If you want to sit by yourself, there is a spot on the end of the table," said Stephen to Ella, pointing to the seat.

Ella went to the seat and started eating. Then from across the table, Clint Barton clears his throat.

"Are you Ella," he asked her. Ella looks up from her plate, looks over at him, then nods. 

"I am Clint Barton," Clint stated, then Ella interjected. "Hawkeye," she smiled.

"That's right my dear, and I know that you are Thor's and Arthur's soulmate," he smiled at her. "It is a pleasure to meet you," Clint added, before getting up and going to the sink, washing his dishes. 

"If you need a friend, or someone to talk to, I'm here for you," Clint stated, before leaving the kitchen. Then it was just Stephen and Ella in the kitchen with Charli.

After eating breakfast, Ella got up to clean her dishes but Stephen took them from her. "Don't worry about it, I will take care of it for you," Stephen told her, putting his coffee down next to her.

"Thank you," Ella thanked Stephen Strange. He nodded as he took care of her dishes.

After getting up and getting more coffee, Ella sat back down, looking at her cup. "Want to talk about it," Stephen asked again.

She sighed, starting to tear up, then told him about her life, from being an orphan, getting the mark on the back of her neck, meeting Celeste, to the recent of meeting her soulmates. By the end of the story, Stephen had tears in his eyes, when she finally looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you for sharing with me," Stephen Strange stated, ruffling her hair. "How about we get a hold of Celeste and bring her here," he asked.

"I would love that more than anything," she smiled.

After Ella got done talking with Celeste, she smiled. "Good news, she can work from home for a while so go ahead and give them a call," Ella stated, happily.

Next thing, Stephen strange was on the phone with the council, getting approval, and a car going for Ella's friend. "It will be a while before they get her here, so I have a suggestion," he stated.