Chapter 15

Thor carried Ella into the shower, then thought of how this was going to work. Then a thought came to mind and he grinned.

"Okay gorgeous, this is how this is going to work. We are going to see if you can stand. If you can't, well," he trailed, grinning from ear to ear. "Then I have a plan B," he added, smiling. 

Thor put his girl down, on the shower floor, but staying behind her. "I think I am good," she stated, smiling big.

Then stepping forward, into the water, she started to stumble and he caught her. "I don't think so love," he stated, holding her around the waist. 

Then holding her under the water, he got some shampoo and started massaging and rubbing her head. She moaned happily. Thor smiled as he washed her hair.

"I think someone likes this treatment," he said in her ear, then kisses her neck. After finishing in washing her hair, he took the loofah, putting soap on it, then started washing her body. Once done, she looked up at him, pouting. He laughed.

"I think we need to do this more often," he said, in amusement, as he braced her against the tile of the shower. "Stay right there darlin," he instructed, before he started washing himself off.

Ella looked at his sculpted body and blushed several shades of red. Then walking forward, she wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him. He looked down at her, lifting an eyebrow. "I see you can stand on your own," he stated, looking at her, curious at what she was going to do.

Trailing a finger across his upper chest, he smiled, watching at what she was doing. Then taking her finger to his chin, she rubbed gently before leading his mouth to hers, planting a kiss on his lips. He moaned happily as she kissed him. A noise came from the door to the bathroom.

"Apparently I did not get an invite to the party," said Arthur, with his arms crossed. Thor walked out of the shower and smiled contently.

"I will make breakfast," stated Thor, walking out, allowing Arthur to have time with their girl.

Then with a smile, Arthur walked into the shower and Ella gave him the same treatment as she did with Thor. He was happily content as he got out of theshower with her in his arms.