Chapter 25

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into a month. Then a month turns into months. Ella was not as depressed; however, she was not the same person she was before. Instead, she devoted her time to her work. 

"Hi Ella," said Gretchen, from the end of the hall.

"Oh, hi Gretchen, good to see you," Ella smiled, but it was not as big as it was before. 

Gretchen gave Ella a note and told her what was going on with her computer. "That is no problem, I will see what I can do to help you," Ella stated matter of fact.

Then going to her desk, Ella took care of the issue that Gretchen was having. It did not take long to fix. "There you go. Let me know if you experience any issues," Ella told her friend, then got up and went to the IT office. 

When it was time to switch shifts, Michael comes walking in with several packages, tossing it to Ella.

"Celeste wanted me to give these to you," he stated.

Ella was curious as to what was in the packages, that had different stamps on them, from different countries. She opens them carefully, in her chair, and a necklace falls out in each of them. They were both bullets but with an initial on each of them; a T and an A. 

Ella started crying. "What is it," Michael asked, looking at her hands, necklaces in them. He went as white as a ghost.

He was informed that both of them were MIA and here in front of him were two necklaces that they sent his friend. "Can you pick up an extra shift," he asked Ella.

She nods, getting back to work. Michael went to Marvel headquarters and looked at the council.

"We have an update," he stated. Then he went into detail.