Chapter 8

Ella spent the next hour in her room, crying. She was thankful that Celeste was not there. If she saw this, she would go kick their butts for making her cry. Then a knock came from the living room.

"Go away," she shouted from her room, sniffling. There was another knock at the door. 

Finally, sighing, Ella got up and went to the door as someone knocked at the door again. Looking through the peephole, it was Thor.

"Terrific," she said, under her breath, then opening the door to her apartment. It did not take but less than a minute for Thor to walk into the small apartment and wrap his arms around her.

"I'm sorry, my dear, for my actions and what you saw. I hope you can forgive me," he said, wiping her tears away. Then shutting the door behind him, he locked it. Ella wrapped her arms around Thor like he was the last thing in the world that mattered. Being sweet, he kissed her forehead. 

"Now, lets put these in some water," he added, taking the yellow roses and putting them into a vase he found in the kitchen. Ella laughed at his failed attempt. Thor laughed in unison.

"That is not a vase, silly," she told him, going into the kitchen, grabbing a vase from one of the last lower cabinets, under the bar. Then taking the flowers, she cut the stems, adding water to them then putting them on the small dining room table. 

"Thank you for coming over, that was a sweet gesture," Ella spoke softly, looking up at him, blushing slightly pink.

"The pleasure is mine, my dear," he smiled, looking down at her. Then there was an awkward silence between them for a brief moment. 

Then taking her hand, they went to the couch to sit.

Then after he sat down, he pulls her into his lap. "Umm, what are you doing," she asked him as she stands in front of him.

"Are you not going to deny that you have certain thoughts and feelings for me," he asked, looking at her. "Yes, you have my mark, but it's the thoughts and feelings that matters as well," he added, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes, I do feel a connection and I have strong feel," before she could finish her sentence, Thor pulls her on his lap, succeeding. Ella blushes but loves where she is sitting as he wraps his arms around her waist.