Chapter 12

The men looked at each other and grinned. For the first time in history, both worlds, were in agreement. Ella was snuggled into Arthur's arms and she didn't want to let go. However, he had other plans.

Arthur casually placed her on the floor in the bedroom and grabbed her phone on the side table. Then kissing the top of her head, he closed the door behind him. Before Ella could say anything, she was scooped up from behind.

"Don't worry gorgeous," Thor said, putting her in his lap, on the bed.

Then he wrapped his arms around her from behind and nuzzling her neck in the process.

"Mmm," she purred happily in his arms. It was at this time that Thor kissed the soulmate mark on the back of her neck.

"I'm thinking we can stay in bed, order food from Door Dash or grub hub, watch movies, give you some massages," he whispered into her ear.

                                                           **************

Meanwhile, Arthur was talking to Michael on the phone.

"While you're at it, please send her some red roses. From both of us," he says excitedly.

"Anything else," Michael says, as he writes down the last set details on a piece of paper. "That'll do it Alec," Arthur chuckled.

"Let's do dinner tonight, Celeste, you three, and me. I'll send the information to your phones," Michael added before hanging up.

Arthur was excited to show off his girl to the world and went back into the bedroom, putting the phone down where he retrieved it from.

Then Arthur crawled onto the bed and kissed the top of her head. "I got some news," he told the other two on the bed.

Both Ella and Thor looked at Arthur. "You have today and tomorrow off and tonight, we're meeting Michael and Celeste for dinner," he said, excited.