Chapter 20

Then Thor picked her up, carrying her bridal style, into the bedroom. Ella beamed happily. Then laying her on the bed, the both of them helped her out of her clothes. 

Looking down at her and smiling, Thor cupped her cheeks in his large hands. "How about we just cuddle," he asked her.

"I would love that more than anything," she replied. Then they all got under the covers and cuddled.

Arthur wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tightly to him. Meanwhile, Thor's arms were on her butt, pulling her towards him. The three of them were content and happy just cuddling and before they knew it, they all fell asleep. 

The sun was bright and was in Thor's eyes yet again. Waking up, he uses his magic and turns the shades so they were not in anyone else's eyes. Pulling Ella into his arms, he closed the last remaining gaps between them and kisses her neck softly.

"Mmmm," Ella groaned happily in response to him. Then Arthur kissed the other side of her neck.

"What a way to wake up in a morning," Ella mumbled. 

Then she goes to stretch but she is unable, since her arms were trapped by both of the men. Immediately she could feel that they were happy with where they were at.

"How about some breakfast," she asked both of the men. They nodded in agreement then they proceed to kiss her neck.

"Are you implying I'm breakfast," she asked them. Arthur and Thor had the same grin on their face as they continued.

Half an hour later, they were all satisfied from a heavy make-out session. Ella got up, heading to use the bathroom and both of the men watched as she left the room. 

A little while later, Ella was in the kitchen making homemade blueberry waffles from scratch.

"You didn't have to do this," Arthur stated.

"I wanted to," she replied to both of them, handing them each a plate with a waffle and fruit.

All of a sudden, two phones lit up, and they both groaned at the number. "Give us a couple of minutes please," said Thor to Ella. She nodded and went to her room to give them space to talk.

They were a while on their phones and she did not know if they were still there or not. Opening her bedroom door, peering into the small living room, Arthur was outside, with the door slightly open and Thor was staring out of the window.

The expressions on their face did not seem like they were impressed on how the phone call was going. Then Thor got off the phone and she opened the door to her room, walking over to him.