Chapter 9

Just as Ella was getting comfortable and falling asleep in his arms, with her head on his chest, there was a knock at the door. She did not want to get up. Then the door opened as she heard some keys unlocking the door. She relaxed, knowing it was her roommate and not Arthur.

"I see that I got left out on the cuddle party," said Arthur, crossing his arms, looking at the two on the couch.

"Shh," said Thor, pointing to a sleeping Ella. Celeste smiled happily at the two on the couch.

"Let me guess. You're Thor, God of Thunder, and Arthur Curry aka Aquaman, King of the Sea," she stated, smiling.

"And you are," asked Thor.

"I'm Celeste Reynolds, Ella's roommate," she stated, holding her hand out, to shake their hands. The men took her hand, shaking it.

"If you want, you can put her in her room so she can sleep there," she pointed to a barn door to the left of them.

"Thank you Celeste," said Thor, smiling, then kissed the top of Ella's head. At this time Arthur got in front of Ella and kissed the top of her head as well. Then a smile forms on her lips as she slept.

"You know, when the two of you work together, the three of you are rather an adorable couple," said Celeste, jestingly. Then both blushed a shade of pink.

At this point, Thor picked up Ella into his arms and carried her into her bedroom. Arthur opened the door to the bedroom as Thor put her into bed and under the covers. He kissed her forehead before covering her up in the blanket from the end of the bed.

Looking at Celeste, "I will be back. I am not sure about him," Thor told her before walking out of the apartment with Arthur. 

"So, I have to ask you something," said Thor, crossing his arms. Then thinking of the right words, he continued, "Ella is your soulmate but you have a queen. How is that possible," looking at him.

"Yes, Mera is my queen to my king, and who I love, however, she is not my soulmate," Arthur explained.

"Unlike you, who is fortunate, the only person I loved died a long time ago. I have been alone for the longest time. Ella, for me, is that shining star in my life that I have been waiting for," Thor stated.

"So, your point," asked Arthur, crossing his arms.

"Go to your queen, go back to the sea," Thor suggested, with a hint of a growl.

"She is mine too," said Arthur, growling in unison.

The men sighed and made a deal. They would come and see Ella together, because like it or not, they both loved her unconditionally.

As both men went back inside, Celeste looked at them questionably. "Are you both better now that you have kissed and made up," she asked them, concerned.

They laughed and nodded as they made their way to Ella's room.