Chapter 24

After eating their meal and the first pitch perfect movie was over, the girls went to their rooms and changed into their pajamas. Ella decided on her favorite black comfy capris and her grey t-shirt with the words "Allergic to mornings."

Then she went back into the living room and Celeste was turning on Pitch Perfect 2. With her blanket in tow, Ella got comfy next to her friend and wrapped the blanket her. In the middle of the movie, Ella fell asleep after eating some popcorn with her friend.

Celeste was happy that her friend was finally asleep. She had been through a lot in a short period of time. Then getting her phone, she called Michael.

"Hey love, how is our girl," he asked his girlfriend.

"She is hanging in there. Ella is depressed and I do not know what else I can do but be here for her," Celeste told Michael.

"Do you think it would be wise for her to come to work," he asked.

"It might be good for her mind to stay focused but we have to be there for her," she told her boyfriend.

"I will come pick her up in the morning then," he said. "Love you," he added.

"Love you too," Celeste replied, then hung up.

Not too much longer, Pitch Perfect 2 was finished, and Celeste laid her head against her friend's head.  She turned off the tv and fell asleep.

It was at this time that a there was a shift change and new bodyguards were stationed at their apartment door. "Why do we have to keep an eye on her," asked the new guy.

"Because you dimwit," the older bodyguard smacked his friend's head. "She is the soulmate of two amazing heroes and if someone were to find her, well, it would be our fault if she gets killed, or worse," he added.

"I get it," the new guy stated, leaning against the wall of the apartment.

There was a car parked right down the street and was eyeing the apartment. "We will have to find another way," said a female voice. Then she hung up and drove off.