Chapter 7

"I just wanted to give her these in person," said Thor, holding out the bouquet of yellow roses.

"They are really beautiful," said Ella, coming out from behind her friend, taking the roses from Thor.

"I wanted to give you these," said Arthur, holding out pink roses. Ella takes them from him.

"I appreciate the roses gentlemen, I really do," she said to them both. Michael just shakes his head as he puts his left hand in between his eyes, rubbing.

"Do you both have any other business with my friend," Michael asked, concerned about Ella. They both shake their head no.

"It is a pleasure to see you both again," Ella said to both of the Gods. Thor takes her hand in his and kisses it. Arthur proceeds in doing the same. She could not help it but blush over these two men who were apparently head over heels for her.
Then as she turned around to sit down, she brushed her hair to the side, to reveal her soulmate marks. Thor and Arthur happened to see the marks and is dumbfounded, to realize, that she was their soulmate!

"No wonder I feel a connection between us Ella, you're my soulmate," Thor stated, for everyone to hear.

"You know what punk," Arthur's eyes glowed a bright blue, as the sea. "She is mine too, so you will have to learn how to share," he added. Ella just closed her eyes, not wanting the fight.

Michael crossed his arms and looked the two gods down to size. "If you want to date my friend, you both will have to learn how to work together," he told them.

"Work together with him? Are you kidding me? This evil spawn of the sun," said Arthur, pointing to Thor.

"Hey, easy who you are talking about octopus spawn of a catfish," Thor rebuked Arthur.

It was at this time that Ella was so upset that she started to cry and could not hold back her tears. Grabbing her backpack and coffee, she darted out, without anyone noticing, then throwing the flowers in the trash can on her way out the front door. When Michael turned around, he was not surprised that she left.

"Way to go you two, because of you, she left," Michael commented, then left the two gods to spew off at each other.

"What do you mean she left," said Thor. Michael shook his head, walking out of Dani's Coffee Shop.