Chapter 14

Arthur would not budge an inch, pulling Ella into a tighter embrace. Ella, however, wanted to get up.

"Perhaps try kissing him," Thor suggested. Ella grinned, getting a thought.

Seeing an opportunity, Ella leaned into Arthur's neck, nuzzling it. Arthur moaned in his sleep.

Then Ella turned her head, kissing his ear. Trailing her mouth lower on his ear, nibbling on his lobe.

Arthur groaned happily, stirring in his sleep, waking up. Thor was envious that it was not him. Then she went lower, kissing then nibbling Arthur's neck.

"What a way to wake up in a morning," Arthur grinned, placing Ella's hand on his hard length. "Do you want to help me take care of this itch," he added. Ella blushed bright red, excited and smiled up at him.

"I will take that as a yes then," Arthur stated, motioning for Thor and him to trade places. Once they traded, Thor smiled down at her happily.

"I love seeing your beautiful face first thing in the morning," said Thor to her, kissing her lips. 

Thor kept kissing Ella as Arthur took her from behind. Ella broke the kiss, crying out in pleasure. Thor went down lower, taking her melons into his mouth. Then before she knew it, they were laying in a pile on the bed, satisfied. 

"I do not think I will be able to walk for a little while," said Ella to her guys.

"Don't worry gorgeous, we will carry you to the bathroom," said Thor, winking at her. 

Then just as he promised, Thor scooped up Ella into his arms and padded across the room. With Arthur in front of them, he opens the door to the bedroom and bathroom. Then once in the bathroom, he started the shower, making sure it was the right temperature.

"Okay punk, you're up first with our girl," Arthur said to Thor, closing the door behind him, so he could give them a little time together.