Chapter 1: A blessing from heaven

The heavens were celebrating to their current heavenly emperor– crown prince of xianle, Xie Lian for giving birth to their crown prince.

" welcome to the world, A-ying" Hua Cheng, his father said.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng is Hua Ying's biological parents. Due to a mission of Xie Lian, He had drunk a potion from a witchcraft of him being able to carry a baby.

"Gege, are you tired?"

"Mm.. no, can I see my baobei" "...."
"You both are my baobei, silly"

Hua Cheng handed little A-ying to Xie Lian, "Hello my little one" giggles came out of the baby.

Hua Cheng had moved to their side and sat beside Xie Lian in the bed and stared at their baby.

"You did great, gege" He kissed the others forehead.

"I would'nt be if you aren't here"

Hua cheng had hus silver butterflies flow into the room. One butterfly had landed in Hua Yings hand. The baby then touched the butterfly and turned to gold.

"Gege.. did you see that?"

"I did.. what does that mean...?"

"Our baby will be the strongest. He can tame the wrath butterflies, he might be even able to tame the ghosts. "

"My yingying is very lucky"

The door then busted open with two men fighting

"No! I'll hold him first!" "No, I will!"

"Mu qing, Feng xin"

" your highness, crimson rain sought flower. Congratulations"

Xie lian let out a giggle "do you want to see him?"

The two generals nodded their head and went to the family. The two then felt awed when they saw the baby was already staring at them.

"Hi little one, I'm your Feng Jiujiu!"

Mu qing had pushed him out of the way "I'm your Qing jiujiu"

"Oi! I was talking to him!"
"Too bad! I was talking to him!"

The two started bickering until they heard a giggle. The little boy had laughed at their bickers and melted their hearts.

"Dianxia, he's really your son" Said by Feng Xin

"Oi! Hes my son too" Hua Cheng Added

Xie lian had just giggled along with his son at the sight of his husband and his two friends bickering like brother-in-laws. But they are, aren't they?

Henloooo thank you for reading this very short chapter lol. I am here to apologize for the mistakes you may have occured in this chapter. English is not my first language.