Chapter 16 Someone knows..

It was a peaceful night for Wangxian as they exchanged conversations using the butterfly wei ying gave Lan Zhan.

Lz: "Wei Ying, you must be careful."

Wy: "why, Lan Zhan?"

Lz: "a while ago, fuqin was missing.. We tried looking for him but he disappeared.. I'm afraid something bad will happen.."

Wy: "I will be okay, okay Lan zhan? Take care of yourself"

Seeing that it was almost nine "Let's talk tomorrow Lan zhan, It's almost nine. Good night, Sweet dreams."

"Mn. Good night"

Wei Ying sighed as he thought. 'What could have happened to dad?' He sighed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when He woke up..

"MADAM YU IS MISSING!"

"WHAT???"

"THE VIOLET SPIDER IS MISSING WHILE OUR SECT LEADER IS IN AGONY"

Wei Ying froze. Lan Zhan warned him last night about his dad going missing. His thoughts were interrupted by another shout.

"THE SECT LEADER OF GUSU IS MISSING TOO!"

"THE NEPHEW OF SECT LEADER JIN ALSO WENT MISSING"

"DID YOU HEAR? SOME OF THE MINOR CLANS' KIDS WERE INJURED WHILE IN THEIR SLEEP! THAT'S SUSPICIOUS!"

'what.. Xichen Ge is also missing..?'
How can the culprit capture 3 strong cultivators in one night? He doesn't think Jin Zixun as a strong cultivator as he is just a scaredy cat wanting to impress everyone.

Wei Ying was left standing in a corner trying to proceed with what was happening.

"Wei Gongzi, Young master Nie is here to see you" a servant called out to him. He bowed as he met up with Nie Huaisang.

"Wei Xiong! Have you heard!-"

"Yes I have.. are you okay Nie Xiong? Did something weird happen on your way?"

Nie Huaisang was astonished. His best friend cares about him more than his own safety?

"I'm fine.. but wei xiong.. aren't you concerned?? The mysterious culprit is taking those who we- YOU know.. isn't that suspicious?"

Wei Ying was shocked as he stood up and ran to his room. There lies a letter placed on his bed and his window was open..

He grabbed the letter and read it carefully.

'Beware.. as I will take your friends and loved ones. If you do not wish for that to happen, Come meet me at the Qiong Qi path and surrender yourself. Don't make me wait.

Hua ying.'

Wei Yings eyes went wide. How did this person know who he is... his breathing began to quicken as he flopped on the floor and held the frame of the bed.

..ying???

-ying!

-Ei ying!!

Wei ying!!

"Wei ying!" The voice of Lan wangji interrupted his thoughts. "Are you okay?"

Wy: "lan zhan.. what are you doing here..?"

Lz: "Uncle wanted to talk with sect leader Jiang.. along with the other sect leaders here in Yunmeng, also to visit. "

Lan Wangji looked down and saw Wei Ying holding a letter. "Wei ying.. what is that?" Of course, Wei Ying trusts this man with his life. He let lan zhan look through the letter and saw the name.