Chapter 20 sunshot

Chapter 20 sunshot

It had been 3 months since Wei Yings disappearance. It had shocked his close friends and alliance for one of the twin prides of Yunmeng to disappear. Along with other people suddenly disappearing.

"Master Lan…" Wen Qing and her family bowed. The Lan's unsheathed their swords and pointed it to the dafan Wen's.

"Wait!" Lan Wangji shouted. "They're harmless! They were the one who took me in when I was injured. Put your swords down." This was probably the first time He spoke that long in front of people who are not Wei Ying.

"Rich gege!" Wen Yuan ran to him and hugged his thigh once again. Lan Wang Ji picked him up and settled him comfortably in his arms. "Second young master Lan, I believe our Uncle– Sect leader Wen, is behind all this. And people going missing. Along with the Jin clan"

"How are you sure that?" Lan Haozhi asked. "Our uncle seems quiet these days and everyday I see troops of armies outside.. I believe they are planning for war." Wen Qing replied. Qingheng Jun thought for a moment. "Please come inside, it's very dangerous out there. Thank you Lady Wen." Lan Haozhi thanked the woman and bowed. "Master Lan, Teacher Lan, It's no worries. We Dafan Wen's are from a different branch. We supply people's medical needs and practice healing while also collecting herbs. We don't fight nor kill, we heal people" she said while Little A-yuan is giggling while his Rich gege is tickling him. Lan Qiren looked at his nephew. Maybe he was too strict with them as he saw how Wangji smiled softly at the boy.

His nephew has really grown up now…

"Rich gege! Xian gege is still not home yet! Did he leave a-yuan?" Wen Yuan suddenly asked and all eyes were on him now. "What..?" Lan wang ji looks at Wen Qing in assurance. "Wei Wuxian hasn't come back yet… I'm afraid of what happened to him…"

Wen Ning patted his sister's back. "M-master wei will b-be alright.. h-hes strong.."

The confession of Wen Qing to the Lan clan spread fast along to the other sects. Including minor sects. This hot topic became number one as all of them declared a war.

"Sunshot!"

"Sunshot!"

"Sunshot!"

And here they are, in a sunshot campaign facing one another. Wangji fought with his Guqin and Qingheng jun with his sword. Jiang Wanyin with his Sandu along with Jiang Fengmian. Nie Mingjue with his saber– baxia and along with his general. The Jin clan didn't participate as the sect leader was too much of a bastard (and along one of the "masterminds") but Jin Zixuan arrived.

"Young master Jin, Thank you for participating" said Lan Haozhi.

"It's no problem Master Lan, I do not want to become what my Father has become. I am also suspecting him" Jin Zixuan replied as he kicked a Wen Soldier out of his way. This had Lan Haozhi thinking.

Suddenly, Lan Haozhi was cornered by Wen Soldiers. Along with the others. Although, he saw Wangji limping while his fingers were bleeding. "Where is Wei Ying?!" He shouted "ah, My Father must have thrown Wei Wuxian in the burial mounds. I'm sure there's not a single bone left in his body." Wen Chao replied.

Lan Wang Ji attacked him but he was also cornered by Wen Soldiers. "Wangji!" Lan Haozhi shouted.

Suddenly, they heard a screeching sound of a flute. The flames that were once red and orange were turned into green. Thousands Of birds were flying above as the Soldiers who were killed suddenly came back to life but as a corpse..??? And started attacking them– Wen Soldiers.

The black figure walked towards Wen Chao. "W-who are you..!" The man smirked and lifted up his head. "Your worst nightmare."

"WEI WUXIAN?!"

To be continued