Chapter 4 Scars of Love?

It has been a year since the cross paths of Lan Wangji and Hua Ying. It had made Hua Ying think about him alot by just looking at the necklace he gave.

.

"A-nianggggg!!! Can we go to the mortal realm??? Pleaseeee???" Little Hua Ying pleaded his mother. "I would love to Ying-er, but I have work unfinished"

"Okayyy.. I'll ask A-die" He walks off his mothers office without him(Xie Lian) noticing. Hua Ying then knocked on the door and gor in his father's Office.

"A-die! Can we go to the mortal realm??? Pleaseee??" He uses his puppy eyes to his father.

"A-ying, I'm buzy. Next time" His Father replied, not even looking at him (PLEASE DONT HATE ME OR THE CHARACTERS FOR THIS😭)

"You're always buzy... Can't you go spend time with me??" Hua ying replied back to his father. "Ying. I said no." He then recieved a glare from his father. He lowered his head and walked out the office.

-

"Qingxuan Ayi!!" The little boy greets his auntie.

叔叔 (shūshu) or 阿姨 (āyí), meaning “Uncle” and “Auntie”

"Yingying!!" The wind master then hugged her nephew. "Qingxuan Ayi, can you take me to the human realm???" He then tried to plead his aunt. "Sorry kiddo, I have been assigned to look out for ghosts in the human realm."

The word 'human realm' caught his eyes. "Then can I come?!?! I promise I will be a good boy!" He asks excitedly. "No can do kiddo, it's dangerous. I promise next time"

Shi Qingxuan had now patted the boys head and teleported to where she is assigned. A sigh escaped Hua ying's and was followed by his head down low.

"Baba's bad luck must be rubbing off me.."

-

It goes on and on. Hua Ying asking his parents, uncles, aunties, and gege's to take him to the mortal realm but their answer was always "next time, later , not now , I'm buzy."

He was getting tired of those words. It felt like no one was taking him seriously. It felt like no one is even looking at him, like hes somehow.. invisible? It felt like shit for the boy. He was only 4 years old to recieve this. An environment like this could affect him in some ways.

One day, he was in his room bawling his eyes out after getting yelled at by his Father after talking back at him.

Flashback

"Dad! You're always buzy! Is your paperworks more important than your own son?" This line had triggered Hua Cheng. "Hua Ying. If you want to go to that human relam so badly be my guest!" He had his voice raised a little but the kid wanted something else. Attention from his parents.

"Dad! I want to go there– with you! You and Mom! Why are you guys always prioritizing your own works instead of me? I'm important too you know.."

"OKAY. THATS ENOUGH HUA YING. GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Hua cheng had raised his voice that all ghosts in ghost city could hear their Lord shouting. This line had made the boy have tears in his eyes and ran off.

Back to present

Hua ying had locked his door and windows avoiding to face anyone. Not even his Yin yu Gege. He was hugging his knees when he saw something that caught his eyes. It was his little knife to practice his swordsman. That he and his Mother and Father used to teach him sword fighting and martial arts. He then suddenly had an idea.

TRIGGER WARNING; SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

what if he bleeds? Will his parents finally notice him? Will he be noticed by his aunts and uncle? Will he finally have the attention he is seeking?

He then reached for the little knife and looked at his wrists. He contemplated.

1...2....3....8.....10....15......

15? 15 lines??? It was so mesmorizing looking at his blood dripping from his wrist. It was so... addicting.

He then got up from bis position and went to the bathroom beside his bed and washed off the blood from the knife and his wrist. He looked at his wrists more. Scars of Love?

It was the reason why he was doing this. He was inlove? He was seeking attention and love from his parents for over a year. Hes a kid. All kid deserves that.

He then reached out for a book under his bed that he sneeked out from the library of the Heavenly realm. From his Yima– Ling wen.

Turned the book to page 311

"Cancelling ties; Shifting worlds
Human Realm                
Ghost realm
Heavenly realm"

He's at the right page.